Paul jewell

kirkiebear

I hate Paul Jewell with a passion. Ever since we were first in for Lee McCulloch. He laughed at us and virtually called us a small club.

He is a fat, wee smug timmy faced f*ck-wit.

"I thought I would have him two months ago, so until it is done and dusted I would rather not comment," Jewell added. "We have got other good goalkeepers but I would like to bring Roy in if we can."

What drugs is this twanger on, the Transfer window only opened on 1st January.....

Has he been tapping up a player by any chance???

He's a fud for the McCulloch thing but having thought about it, he only wanted to gain as much money as he could for the club he managed.

On this point.. If you read he states:

It is dragging on a bit which is annoying for me and more so for Roy. It is a little bit embarrassing for both clubs."
He's having a go at the red tape.. not us here imo.

All that story proves is the transfer is a mess now and Jewell is not terribly bright.

He isn't having a go at us, but his comment about assurances from Smith were ill advised to say the least.

He's a fud for the McCulloch thing but having thought about it, he only wanted to gain as much money as he could for the club he managed.

On this point.. If you read he states:

It is dragging on a bit which is annoying for me and more so for Roy. It is a little bit embarrassing for both clubs."
He's having a go at the red tape.. not us here imo.

Was just about to post the same point mate. He isn't having a go at Rangers, he is just basically pointing out that he had no idea what the situation was and that neither club was at fault.

Iam not particularly fond of the guy but he hasn't said anything untoward here.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_3075688,00.html

Always wants a go at us.

Its quite ironic hes having a go at us for not letting a player go. This was the guy that wanted 4 million for mcculloch and it wasn't until he left that we got our man.

What exactly has this arsehole got to complain about now?he's getting Carroll for free,isn't he? :unsure: