RST Statement - SPL 'Not Welcome' In Manchester

Frankie

In light of their pathetic, though sadly predictable, refusal to in any way help Rangers in their quest to deliver a European trophy to Scotland, we would like to make it clear that the Rangers Support will find it wholly unacceptable if any representative of the SPL was to attend this match in an official capacity. Through exposing the bitter and cowardly hand of hidden forces that permeates and controls Scottish football, the SPL have made it clear that Rangers FC are treated differently from other clubs in the same league, a fact addressed by Sir David Murray yesterday and by several neutrals in the Press today.

To any representatives of the SPL, we say simply this; Do not come - you are not welcome

http://www.rangerssupporterstrust.co.uk/rs...07&Itemid=1

Staight to the point and no fluff.

Excellent statement.

The RST is speaking for a fair number of bears there, members or no.

Will we get the usual suspects coming on and having a go I wonder?

Well said, I salute you sir and the rest of the RST, totally agree, maybe as a sign of begging forgiveness those in the SPL heirachy who will have access to the game will give them to supporters who can't get tickets.

Or maybe, then again, they won't.

Great Shout Frankie! ...excellent and crisply put!

(tu)

What are the RST doing to help persuade the powers that be in Manchester (Council, GMP, Media etc al) to erect large screens and properly host the large numbers of fans on their way mate?.. I've been hammering away at the Manchester Evening News & written to GMP twice... the volume needs to be turned up on this to ensure that the massive travelling support are kept jovial...

Cheers!

:rangers:

Well - as a critic of the last RST annoncement I have to say - this one was MUCH better.

Much better put, much more representative of the fans opinions and while 'they don't speak for me' I do agree with their sentiments (Spelling) this time!

Does anyone think this statement will stop even 1 SPL blazer from taking up his freebie? If so, at best that's wishful thinking. At worst, shockingly naive. doh

That's not really the point doh in turn.

In light of their pathetic, though sadly predictable, refusal to in any way help Rangers in their quest to deliver a European trophy to Scotland, we would like to make it clear that the Rangers Support will find it wholly unacceptable if any representative of the SPL was to attend this match in an official capacity. Through exposing the bitter and cowardly hand of hidden forces that permeates and controls Scottish football, the SPL have made it clear that Rangers FC are treated differently from other clubs in the same league, a fact addressed by Sir David Murray yesterday and by several neutrals in the Press today.

To any representatives of the SPL, we say simply this; Do not come - you are not welcome

well said.

here here. it will be interesting to see, when we win the uefa cup, how many spl blazers start saying "its a brilliant day for scottish football" etc.

WE somehow have to get a very public 'dig' at the SPL - a song, banner, something - "Lexi, Lexi get tae fuck" resonates but isnt funny or poignent (Spelling) enough.

something along the lines of we'd rather play in the EPL?

How about we're too good/big for the SPL?

WE somehow have to get a very public 'dig' at the SPL - a song, banner, something - "Lexi, Lexi get tae fuck" resonates but isnt funny or poignent (Spelling) enough.

something along the lines of we'd rather play in the EPL?

How about we're too good/big for the SPL?

How about,We would rather play in the Unibond League.

Any one about to say RST does not speak for them? ........Unity is strenght

I say f*** the SPL and SFA, I seriously hope no Saltires are on display in Manchester, Union Jacks all the way, we should take flags of St George en masse too just to make a point

Any one about to say RST does not speak for them? ........Unity is strenght

I say f*** the SPL and SFA, I seriously hope no Saltires are on display in Manchester, Union Jacks all the way, we should take flags of St George en masse too just to make a point

count me out of that.

What i want if this decision will any way become acceptable is if the SPL now set a precedent, that no other teams will have the help that we have been denied. What i fear is we will become the example, and other teams (septic) will benefit in future from the backlash that has resulted. SET A PRECEDENT OR F*£K OFF!!!!!!!!!