• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-----------------Mcshagger----------------

--Broadfoot----Weir----Bougherra----Sasa----

--McCulloch-----Davis----Mendez---Thomson---DMB

------------------------Miller----------------------

Not my team but one I think Smith will select. Personally I'd stick Miller where McCulloch is and put Velicka up front. Maybe Cousin if he wants to work his ass off to get his move.

_____________________McGregor___________________

_________________Weir________Madjid______________

Broadfoot___________________________________Papac

____________________Thomson____________________

____________Davis______________Mendes___________

Novo______________________________________Beasley

______________________Miller_____________________

Smith first 11 IMO.

Aberdeen Travel Trouble

RANGERS fans travelling to Aberdeen for the SPL clash at Pittodrie should be aware of road and rail problems which will cause delays.

Further to the travel bulletin posted on Tuesday, Grampian Police intimated today that the roadworks in south Market Street continue to cause SIGNIFICANT DELAYS and supporters should leave plenty of extra time to get to the stadium. The kick off will not be delayed to accommodate supporters caught up in the congestion.

Supporters buses should park in the traditional parking area adjacent to the Richard Donald Stand.

To compound matters, a bus service will operate between Dundee and Aberdeen Railway Stations as the main rail line has been closed due to a landslide.

The line is expected to be out of service most of the weekend and fans travelling by train may experience great difficulty in getting to the stadium for a 1230 kick off.

For up to date information on roadworks/delays on the trunk road network supporters should access www.trafficscotland.org.uk."

http://www.rangers.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Ne...1372857,00.html

____________________McGregor______________________

Whittaker________Weir_______Bougherra_________Papac

____________________Thomson______________________

Aaron__________Davis_________Mendes__________Beasley

_____________________Lafferty_____________________

That would be my team (tu)

_____________________McGregor___________________

_________________Weir________Madjid______________

Broadfoot___________________________________Papac

____________Davis____Mendes____Thomson___________

Novo_________________Lafferty_______________Beasley

I think it will be:

-----------------------McGregor-------------------

Broadfoot -------Majid ---------Weir-------Papac

Davis--------Mendes------Thomson-----Lafferty(if fit)

----------------Boyd----------Miller-----------------

If Lafferty isn't fit then Novo or Beasley will play.

Velicka may start but I think he will go for Boyd and Miller.

I think Walter will ind it hard to drop McCulloch as well.

FYI

Edu will not play - needs more time to register.

Aaron will not play - his registration papers not yet through from Spain and he is not yet match fit - two weeks or so.

Lafferty - out injured

Novo - Is available, but will WS pick him?

I think WS will pick this team:-

MacGregor

Broadfoot _____Magic_____________Weir_______Papac

Thomson

Davis____ Mendes_____McCulloch

Miller_____Boyd

I would prefer to see Beasley in lieu of McCulloch and Novo in lieu of Miller, but I think WS will go with the above.

If Kenny Miller plays up front himself I will be fucking raging!

I think we will play 3 in the middle, Davis, Mendes and Thommo, but I don't know who we will play up front.

Maybe Davis will be played on the right with Beasley/Lafferty on the left, and two of the following up front... Boyd, Velicka, Miller, Darcheville, Cousin, Lafferty.

I'd go...

McGregor

Broadfoot Magic Weir Papac

Davis Mendes Thomson

Lafferty Boyd Beasley

McCulloch is injured and hasn't travelled

:mutley::rangers: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

:smiley::smiley::smiley: :friday::friday::friday:

________________McGregor________________

Whittaker_____Bougherra_____Weir_____Papac

______Davis_____Mendes_____Thomson______

Novo_____________________________Beasley

_________________Miller_________________

:mutley::rangers: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

Don't be unhappy mate. :lol:

I cant believe I looked at all of those formations pt forward in this thread and can say with the upmost conifidence that they will beat the dons, and that not one of them makes my heart sink. It's een a while since thats happpened!

Hope its nothing fucking trivial.