Tartan sectarian army now officially Scotlands shame

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a fuss over nothing! The fake indignation on this board is astonishing.

Most people in Scotland feel Scottish rather than British. They associate GSTQ with England who are our biggest footballing rivals and I'm not surprised it was booed (although I wouldn't have done it myself).

It's only really Rangers fans and eighty year-old women who feel any affinity with the Royal family and Britain these days (and that's probably something to do with the problems in Ulster). It is us who are in the minority these days. Although I'm not really a nationalist, it's fairly clear that Scottish independence in inevitable. It'll be interesting to see how some of our support will react to that.

So because England are our sporting rivals we should demean both the English and Northern Irish people by booing their Anthem? That isn't rivalry just downright ignorance and disrespect.

How do you know who does and doesn't have an affinity with the Monarch and the Union? Did you condict a poll or just making an assumption? The majority of Scots don't want independence which has been proven and the reason in which the SNP won't hold a referendum yet. Independence would be the end of this nation as we would be absorbed into the EU and just become a region of Europe, not a soveriegn nation.

I didn't see many Union Jack street parties in Scotland for the Queen's jubilee a few years ago. I honestly don't know anyone outside my circle of Rangers supporting friends who gives a toss about being British. And some of the Ranger's fans I know vote SNP!

Support for independence is about 50-50 at the moment according to the last poll I saw so I wouldn't be so sure about stating absolutely that the majority don't want it.

The debate on independence is another issue entirely.

Bluedignity wrote..

Bet you've just got files and files of this stuff on Rangers Eh Jake ?

----

It's called google.

the billy boys is not sectarian.

Sorry mate, but IMO the billy boys IS sectarian.

"up to our knee's in fenian blood"

If that's not sectarian, what is? :unionflag:

Bluedignity wrote..

----

It's called google.

Oh FFS.

Is fenianism a religion now?

Bluedignity wrote..

----

It's called google.

It's politically incorrect at worst. Certainly not sectarian.

I don't like GSTQ, i am a Rangers and Scotland fan! If i took over Rangers, this British pish would get 7 shades of shite knocked out of it!!

I'd love you to say that in any bar on PRW on a matchday. :D

Did these same people boo our Olympians when they received thier medals?

It's the same guys who'll today be walking about with their ROI strips.

Irony is lost on these phuckin d1cks.

These people are scum and I see Purcell of glesga cafflic cooncil announced that they are gonna call one of the east end arenas The Chris Hoy veladrome, wait till they establish Chris is a Bluenose then the clatty tramps will want to change their minds 1 :sherlock:

There's supposedly already been people moaning about this cos he's from Edinburgh (well Porty) :rolleyes:

I ignore everything the rhebel has to say on the anthem issue. They're clearly pandering to all the sheep and tramps that want a return to the days of being invaded.

Well said mate a shower of inbred arseholes ! If ever there was an excuse for ethnic cleansing they are defo it ! :sherlock:

Well, Mladic is still on the loose if your intrstd. His mate got caught. Maybe ypou should google him and clean the place up....

I don't like GSTQ, i am a Rangers and Scotland fan! If i took over Rangers, this British pish would get 7 shades of shite knocked out of it!!

Good job you won't then.

The British flag will always be the one flying highest above the stadium.

:unionflag:

Well, Mladic is still on the loose if your intrstd. His mate got caught. Maybe ypou should google him and clean the place up....

Why?

We can just let WhiteVanBear loose on them.

Bluedignity wrote..

----

It's called google.

Bheggars booing the National Anthem is both sectarian and racist ! :unionflag: :sherlock:

Bluedignity wrote..

----

It's called google.

It's politically incorrect at worst. Certainly not sectarian.

Whatever it is, if that gets heard anywhere, it would bruise the clubs reputation all over europe. We'd get fined and fecking laughed at by the mhedia. I really don't want that to happen. :unionflag: :rangers:

That "British pish" is a tradition of Rangers Football Club. Many of our core values are base upon Unionism and the Rangers support have been mainly Unionist for most, if not all, of the club's history. If you are a Rangers supporter then you shouldn't be so quick to denounce the traditions and ideals of your club.

A very childish attitude if i have every seen one.

Guest johngers

British pish?

Get a grip FFS, we are British :unionflag:

Listen to this idiot on the radio.

tic fan.

1. 3rd verse... wtf?

2. stems way way back bought and sold for english gold? wtf....

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOUR COUNTRY?!?!?!?!?

It's a fuckin shambles CR.

What we need is a coup by the Protestant and Unionist population, seize control of the country, link up with NI and reinstate the Presbyterian work ethic.

Oh well, I can dream................

tic fan.

1. 3rd verse... wtf?

What we need is a coup by the Protestant and Unionist population, seize control of the country, link up with NI and reinstate the Presbyterian work ethic.

ps forgot to say, Bro BD shall be leader of the coup. :sherlock:

tic fan.

1. 3rd verse... wtf?

ps forgot to say, Bro BD shall be leader of the coup. :sherlock:

Am up for it Bro. ! (tu) :unionflag: :sherlock:

I'm disgusted and angered by the booing of GSTQ. Disgusted because it's disgusting to boo an opponents national anthem and angered because I am Scottish and this was done by the "Scotland fans". The TA are a sorry lot. Scottish rugby fans are pretty patriotic but do they boo GTSQ when England visit? No. They respect the opposition.

Depressing. Very.

:unionflag: