Celtic vs Kille

blueboy94

Was a really good second goal in fairness.

Turned it off after it too, hate watching them, does my nut in.

You can't disagree that you have to do well to take the all from the half way line and score but cunts are going on about goal of the season. Next time you watch it have a look at the Kilmarnock players. Samaras more or less walked the fucking ball into the net without a hint of a challenge. ok he out paced the left back but that was it, nae fucker got near him so for me, it was a good goal and no more. Goal of the season my arse..

Killie were fucking shocking.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Celtic manager Gordon Strachan: "That's as good as we have started against Kilmarnock here. We controlled the game from the very start.

"There were some good performances. Nakamura keeps getting hit and keeps getting back up.

"Samaras was terrific. People forget he's just a young man because of his size - he feels part of the squad and he's definitely helping us right now."

What a strange comment. I thought the age/height ratio only lasted up to about 15!

Got back into the Crystal Palace (Wotherspoons) to see Nakamura fall on his arse for the 2nd penalty, absolute fucking joke and I'll add it onto my 'SPL Ref Experiment' Thread when I'm sober in the morning.

have lost count of the number of times Nakacheata has collapsed for nothing to get free kicks

Guest Andypendek
Celtic manager Gordon Strachan: "That's as good as we have started against Kilmarnock here. We controlled the game from the very start.

"There were some good performances. Nakamura keeps getting hit and keeps getting back up.

"Samaras was terrific. People forget he's just a young man because of his size - he feels part of the squad and he's definitely helping us right now."

What a strange comment. I thought the age/height ratio only lasted up to about 15!

Not half as odd as the bit about 'getting hit and getting back up' - then Strachan wonders why no-one takes him seriously?!?

:craphead: true