Celtc fans arrange Anti-poppy protest at Parkhead on Saturday

leanne73

To be fair, the majority of Celtic fans find this appauling as well.

ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ contains some of the most bigoted, disrespectful and down right repulsive people i have ever had the displeasure of meeting.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to be fair the majority will renenber the fallen with a minutes silence it will be the moronic element that exists in theyre support that will try to disupt it

i dont care if they wear a poppy or have a minutes silence as long as rangers fans do theyre impeccible job and have a silence fitting of these brave people

Let me ask this because i'm fucked if i know

This basicilly a question for the media who hide behind their usernames on here

Why do we get dragged into papers for sectarian chanting when all we're doing is condemming the IRA? when the green mob across from us are glorifying what the IRA

Because as far as the mhedia are concerned they are the good guys and we are the bad guys and they manipulate the facts accordingly.

That's it exactly, what fraction of our support was involved in anything in Manchester but that still hasn't stopped it being used to damn us all

thats true but look how our support rallied round to emphisise it was a minority

thats all it takes unfortuanatly in our rhebel mhedias eyes

Dread to think what this country would be like if our Soldiers didnae turn up at the Somme, etc. those fuckers don't seem to realise they would not be here. There really is no accounting for Buckfast or Potcheen induced stupidity or bitterness.

Dread to think what this country would be like if our Soldiers didnae turn up at the Somme, etc. those fuckers don't seem to realise they would not be here. There really is no accounting for Buckfast or Potcheen induced stupidity or bitterness.

Yup and the asians that think hitler was good as he killed jews, what did they not know it was white power.

Yup and the asians that think hitler was good as he killed jews, what did they not know it was white power.

Yup the jews would just have been the first in a long line of victims of a holocaust if Hitler had succeded.

Page 25 of the Sun today. Apparently sellik fans are going to walk out in protest at the celtic players wearing a poppy. Scum :angry2:

so thats their excuse for the crap attendance they are going to get at their next game.

ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ contains some of the most bigoted, disrespectful and down right repulsive people i have ever had the displeasure of meeting.

I went over to Kerrydale street & had a look at what the "Tims" were saying about it.

95% were disgusted & rightly so & dont want ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ to ever come back to Porkheid when they walk out.

Some are saying the GB are also going to tar the rest of them with their "Rhepublican brush"

Good to see the majority see it for what it is-Ignorance & complete disregard for the people who made it possible to be free & also to enable the GB to spout their pish without fear of recrimination.

Idiots.

Guest Andypendek

to be fair the majority will renenber the fallen with a minutes silence it will be the moronic element that exists in theyre support that will try to disupt it
i dont care if they wear a poppy or have a minutes silence as long as rangers fans do theyre impeccible job and have a silence fitting of these brave people

Well said. Let the numbskulls embarrass themselves, we know they will. But there's no point in tarring everyone with the same brush, it just weakens the argument.

I went over to Kerrydale street & had a look at what the "Tims" were saying about it.

95% were disgusted & rightly so & dont want ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ to ever come back to Porkheid when they walk out.

Some are saying the GB are also going to tar the rest of them with their "Rhepublican brush"

Good to see the majority see it for what it is-Ignorance & complete disregard for the people who made it possible to be free & also to enable the GB to spout their pish without fear of recrimination.

Idiots.

They will be disgusted at all the bad publicity

It's not quite as clear cut as some of the posts in this thread make it seem.

Green Brigade are a minority extremist group among Celtic fans - and they're as anti-british as it gets.

Rememberance day is about British soldiers, not Irish - and these far right extremists consider them the enemy such is their pro-terrorism IRA stance yadda yadda.

I would like to know the number of fans who would participate in this rather obnoxious act though.

That all said, and it's probably already been asked in recent days - why did WGS not wear a poppy on Wednesday?

True but I hate how they've turned it into some kind of protest against the war in Iraq. Poppy day has nothing to do with the war in Iraq and the morality of it, our service men and women don't get a choice of where they get sent and they are there out of duty to defend our country not because they're butchers as these people seem to think. ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ have woven their hatred of everything interest in with the Iraq stuff because they know it's not a very popular war so they can get more support from the ignorant masses of the Celtic support that way.

Spot on. What a loathsome collection of venomous rheptiles the GB are. I'd gladly let them walk out in protest, though, as it will do nothing but harm to their beloved terrorist-supporting team. As a matter of fact, let them walk all the way to the f***ing ferries and keep going on a one-way ride. Every football club in Scotland would probably gladly donate to fund that cause. :angry2::angry2::angry2:

Minutes applause at the girodome, minutes silence everywhere else......wonder why? :rolleyes:

Scum of the earth.

The best bit was the daily rhebel has reported it as hearts fans fault after booing a silence for the pope

Just on radio Clyde there was a walkout at 10minutes,70 or 80 left their seats and were booed by the rest of the ground

including Motherwell

A caller said that or a Clyde guy?