Darcheville

jadums

i think we should give him a game as it thought he done a decent job last season as a lone striker and now he has mendes to supply him instead of him runnin like fuk cuttin in and scorin the goals himself.

your thoughts?

i think we should give him a game as it thought he done a decent job last season as a lone striker and now he has mendes to supply him instead of him runnin like fuk cuttin in and scorin the goals himself.

your thoughts?

who would he replace

your thoughts?

Which sixty minutes would you play him in because that`s all we can expect from him now, unfortunately he came to us too late in his career, but he could have been a legend if we`d got him when he was younger

your thoughts?

He's injured.

Probably won't get another game for us before leaving in January.

I like the guy, nice bubbly charachter & loves the club. To be honest though, I'd prefer to see the likes of Loy getting his place on the bench!

just a typical hard working front man. got some dig and work rate, very little else. his lack of composure in front of goal is horrendous, much worse than millers.

ws would have played him with boyd last year if he thought he could play as a two, so he not going to play him now. should we let him move on?

i think so. seems a nice bloke, good hard working player, but rangers could fling these kind of guys away an still have enough.

time to let him go, and try an get either something different in, or try an get naismith fit, with some game time.

He'll give his best for 60 minutes so may be worth a shot at the weekend

Cannot stay on his feet and sems unable to keep his boots on, I think he spent more time on the ground or at the touchline trying to tie his laces in the UEFA final than in the game.

Never fit enough in 18 months, never had a good striking ratio and came here to build up his retirement fund as we have always been a soft touch.