Barry being a manager in the future..

McBoyd

Thoughts?

Sourced from Boabs thread about "Barry on Ally being manager"

He said: "I'm going to startmy coaching badges next year.

"I would like to get involved in coaching young kids but that could change.

"I could want to be a manager but we'll see what comes up. You never know."

Roy Keane never seemed like the sharpest tool in the box either. You can never tell how people will transist to being a manager.

Don't agree with that.

He may have been perceived as a thug, but he comes across as very sharp and intelligent when talking.

Roy Keane never seemed like the sharpest tool in the box either. You can never tell how people will transist to being a manager.

Don't agree with that.

He may have been perceived as a thug, but he comes across as very sharp and intelligent when talking.

I don't think he's particularly astute myself, although I wouldn't think he's thick. Of course anyone can make the transition to manager, doesn't mean he'll be any good. Keane has obviously not proved himself.

Don't agree with that.

I don't think he's particularly astute myself, although I wouldn't think he's thick. Of course anyone can make the transition to manager, doesn't mean he'll be any good. Keane has obviously not proved himself.

Not at Premiership level, but what he did for Sunderland last season in the Championship was miraculous.

SIR alex ferguson counts roy keane as one of the most intelligent players he has managed

think that barry would do ok as a gaffer, i know he defo wouldnt take any crap from the players

Don't agree with that.

Not at Premiership level, but what he did for Sunderland last season in the Championship was miraculous.

We obviosly have different ideas as to what constitutes a miracle.

I think people get their impression of Barry more from only an excuse than anywhere else when saying he isnt clever.

Fair enough to him, he is thinking of his future. His contract is up in 2010 i think so he has one more season left, and no-one knows if his dodgy legs will hold much longer than that.

Novo also has been doing his coaching badges. Players have to consider their future after playing the game. Lets judge him on his coaching abilities when he has his badges.