• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McGregor

Broadfoot Weir Bougherra Papac

Davis Mendes Edu Aaron

Boyd Miller

I don't know if McGregor is fit to play, or if Davis is up for it after the passing of his Mother, but that would be my team ideally.

Miller supposedly won't make it now, so I'd play Novo.

who wants to take the bet of one cyber pint with me that aaron will make his debut on saturday? just got a good feeling is all

Your on (tu)

We could be 4-0 up with 30 minutes to play and I bet our manager wouldn't bring him on!

who wants to take the bet of one cyber pint with me that aaron will make his debut on saturday? just got a good feeling is all

Your on (tu)

We could be 4-0 up with 30 minutes to play and I bet our manager wouldn't bring him on!

Your prob right but he has to play him sooner or later and just got an inkling it might this weekend. I know i certainly would

It's back to a 4-5-1/4-3-3 formation for me. I don't know if Davis(should he be ready to return following the sad news of his mother) and Miller will be back but I have included them. If McGregor is injured then Alexander replaces him.

My team would be:

_____________________________McGregor___________________________

____________________Broadfoot________Bougherra___________________

McMillan____________________________________________________Papac

______________________________Edu_______________________________

_______________________Davis________Mendes______________________

____Novo______________________Miller___________________Beasley____

Alexander

Weir

Fleck

Aaron

Burke

Lafferty

Darcheville

Although Walter Smith's team will be nothing like this. I reckon the team he puts out will manage to scrape a win.

Might just scrape it

Kenny Miller is supposidly not ready - well if you believe the Evening Times?

If so, then I'd like to see Lafferty played, not on the left, not on the right but upfront - or i that too much to ask for?

Novo is a like for like change with Miller

I'm with you on that (tu)

Won't happen tho, Mr Undroppable will continue in there.

I'd love to see Davis in his natural position too, but it's not going to happen any time soon. As for "Mr Undroppable", there is 1 very good reason why he will be the 1st name on the teamsheet from now until the end of the season, and that's the fact that, yet again, he'll be our most influential player over the season as a whole. The sooner he hits top form, the sooner we hit top form as a team. It's been that way for a few seasons now.

I really don't see how you can say that.

He's not been our most influential player for at least the last two seasons!

Name any player that's influenced our team and the way we perform more than him over the past 2 seasons? <cr>

There needs to be changes made from the last few games. No way can Adam, Whittaker, JCD and the likes be allowed to keep their place in the team. Think we might see:

McGregor

Broadfoot Weir Bougherra Papac

Davis Ferguson Mendes Burke

Boyd Miller

:D

Come on Rangers. The chase for the title starts here. Anymore slip ups and 4 in a row beckons. We have to go on a very long winning run, starting with a thrashing of Hamilton. Second again is simply unacceptable. First is everything second is nothing!

He's been poor for the last 18 months - he wasn't even our best midfielder last season. But I suppose it's all about opinions.

I will admit he's not been at the top of his form, but really..........who else has had more influence than Ferguson?

---------------McGregor---------------

Broadfoot--Weir---Bougherra--Papac

Davis----Mendes---Ferguson----Burke

-----------Miller------Boyd------------

This is how I expect us to line up today

(tu)

Despite what people say about Burke,I thought he was very lively when he came on against Hearts.

Once we get Naisy back I think our lack of width will be solved.

Now starts the longest hour of the week.....the last hour before kick-off! Usually spent checking and re-checking the Rangers website for the official team listing, only to find they've been posted elsewhere before they appear on the home site. :angry2:

According to Chick Young:

McGregor

Broadfoot Bougherra Weir Papac

Davis Ferguson Mendes Novo (or Lafferty)

Miller Boyd

Hamilton 4-3-3. I think they said Offiong was out.

Calm down 4-3-3

It'll be 4-5-1 mascarading as 4-3-3

And thats pretty much what was expected from Walter. Billy Reid will have seen it coming a mile off

It shouldn't matter if Billy Reid expected that team or not. It's what the team does on the park that counts, and if we play well we will hump them.

UPDATE!

According to Chick Young:

McGregor

Whittaker Bougherra Weir Papac

Davis Ferguson Mendes Beasley

Miller Boyd

Hamilton 4-3-3. I think they said Offiong was out.

No Broadfoot? :ohmy:

Didnt see that coming actually. This is a massive chance for Whittaker.