***The Official Dundee United v Rangers Thread***

Muff

I think the OP team is good although i would consider (just as a possible alternative) Edu in place of Ferfie

When we had Thomson in midfield providing the bite we were a more effective side and as the game is sooo important i would like to see a sitting midfielder, allowing Mendes to move forward supprting the front two.

Ferguson is coming back & i think that the mobile midfield that Dundee Utd have could pass or run by him.

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A win is now even more important - thank you Hibs.

I just hope our players go out and get the win and put more pressure on celtc. No point in dropping points after what's happened this weekend!

A win is now even more important - thank you Hibs.

I just hope our players go out and get the win and put more pressure on celtc. No point in dropping points after what's happened this weekend!

(tu) We have to keep up the level of performance from yesterday and combine it with results. If we win our next three games then this will have been a fantastic month for us and the title race will be back on.

I'd bring in Alexander too, as McGregor hasn't shown any improvement over the last few weeks. Beasley played well in spells yesterday and will start I'm sure, with Aaron replacing him around the 60 minute mark.

United are very much a hit-or-miss team, but we know they'll up their game for our visit, so we have to be at the top of our game for this one. Providing we don't go into this one with our heads up our arses like some other away games this season we should get the win we need to keep the pressure on the tims.

3-1 win. :rangers:

Beating Accies and Celtic dropping points means absolutely nothing unless we win this game. The players need to be right up for it and we need to take the game by the scruff of the neck.

I'm going to stick my neck out at this very early stage and say that if we win this game, then we'll win the league. That may sound mad, but if we can beat Dundee Utd at Tannadice then we have overcome that away from home bogey that we seem to have and I think that will give us the confidence to go to other away games and play our game.

_________________________________McGregor_________________________

______________________Bougherra____________Weir___________________

Whittaker_____________________________________________________Papac

_______________________Mendes________Ferguson______________________

Davis_______________________________________________________Beasley

___________________________Miller______Boyd_________________________

My team to beat Dundee United :rangers:

Players have to go out there, show us that they mean buisness and get the win we need - no point in pummeling Hamilton if we can't get the win in these type of matches. It's time for them to show that they have what it takes to play for Rangers and bring back the league.

Our quest for the title started yesterday, we must keep it going!

Yes, I'd stick with that team.

I'd bring in Alexander too, as McGregor hasn't shown any improvement over the last few weeks. Beasley played well in spells yesterday and will start I'm sure, with Aaron replacing him around the 60 minute mark.

United are very much a hit-or-miss team, but we know they'll up their game for our visit, so we have to be at the top of our game for this one. Providing we don't go into this one with our heads up our arses like some other away games this season we should get the win we need to keep the pressure on the tims.

3-1 win. :rangers:

I agree with all those points. (tu)

And look who they have put incharge doh

REFEREE - Iain Brines

ASSISTANTS - Martin Cryans and Gary Cheyne

4th OFFICIAL - Douglas McDonald

REFEREE OBSERVER - Jim McBurney

http://www.scotprem.com/content/default.as...6&back=home

Oh christ... I thought Alan Freeland was bad, Brines is a whole new league of awful :anguish:

My team would be

------------------------Alexander--------------------

Whittaker--------Weir---------Bougherra----Papac

Davis-----------Fergie---------Mendes-------Aaron

-----------------Boyd----------Miller----------------

Watty will go with the same team as Saturday though i wouldnt be surprised to see Adam or McCulloch at left mid or Broadfoot back with Whittaker at left mid.

Just watched United there and they looked good against Caley. Very tough tie for us on Saturday. Pants full at noon i reckon. :blush: