Spl Title

reddrock

No fuckin way. If we sign another Martin thats it for me.

Lee Martin - Pish

Martin Henderson - Enough said.

Any cunt called Martin - dodgy as fuck.

:pipe:

Martin McGuinness...........agree 100% bud.

Just the kind of pish am talkin about

The SPL Title is more important than wether we sign Catholics , Hindus, Martians or whatever else

I sick to death of polls on nonsense

be a good start to stop starting the thread in the first place u no think

No fuckin way. If we sign another Martin thats it for me.

Lee Martin - Pish

Martin Henderson - Enough said.

Any cunt called Martin - dodgy as fuck.

Martin McGuinness...........agree 100% bud.

Just the kind of pish am talkin about

WHY SO SERIOUS ??????????????

Who gives a shit, ooo wait the media.

But we have signed lots of bead rattlers in the past, no less than any other club.

Some people just thing that we should have a set amount of them, fuck that, we have who ever is the BEST PLAYER, nothing to do with religion football.

Who gives a shit, ooo wait the media.

But we have signed lots of bead rattlers in the past, no less than any other club.

Some people just thing that we should have a set amount of them, fuck that, we have who ever is the BEST PLAYER, nothing to do with religion football.

someone done statistics on the percentage of catholics that live in scotland and the percentage that played for rangers and found that there is a more proportional amount than is needed where as celtic have a large catholic majority in a catholic minority country and a small minority of protestants in a country with a majority of protestants ie we are in the write and doing better proportionally than they are with signing players of different religions races etc also i think we have more non christian players than they do as well :sherlock:

The SPL Title is more important than wether we sign Catholics , Hindus, Martians or whatever else

be a good start to stop starting the thread in the first place u no think

no

I actually agree. Its also more important than slating managers, staff, players etc, but, that doesnt stop some eh ;)