Bougherra could miss out again

Ibroxblue

I dont dislike Whitaker but I dont think hes a full back.Still thnk h stood off Conway thus allowing him the time to play the ball back.He was lost against Conway(WHO?) all day long. :unionflag:

I would still pretty much agree with that

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Chris Burke has fallen victim to the flu outbreak currently sweeping across Scotland and is too unwell to be considered."

What flu outbreak? There is a winter vomiting virus and a cold going around. I'd bet he has the latter.

Honestly, I think the guy might have AIDS

this situ with bougherra stinks to the high heavens.

as posts have said previously, boys mysteriously get injured, then few weeks later bumped on.

what the feck is the truth? if he really is injured, then fair enuogh, but can u blame a lot of boys for having doubts? i dont. personally, i getting disallusioned with us signing decent centre backs, who do well for the club, then months later, r out the door to another club down south.

this is becoming a trend. regardless of what happens in january, we will still b needing another centre half at least, as i would bet my next wage ur man boogie will b oot the door if not in jan, then in the summer.

seems we now a stop gap club till another club, not necessarily bigger, but in a stronger league, come calling.

feck leave us alone, go and chase the chuckle brothers across the city instead.

Hasn't it struck anyone that Bougherra might just be out with an injury? :rolleyes:

It seems some people would rather think the worst rather than the most obvious. doh

"Chris Burke has fallen victim to the flu outbreak currently sweeping across Scotland and is too unwell to be considered."

Skol:

What flu outbreak? There is a winter vomiting virus and a cold going around. I'd bet he has the latter.

There is currently a widely reported flu outbreak covering Scotland, the north of England and parts of the Midlands. Stop letting your personal bias against Burke get in the way of the facts.

Hasn't it struck anyone that Bougherra might just be out with an injury? :rolleyes:

It seems some people would rather think the worst rather than the most obvious. doh

Skol:

There is currently a widely reported flu outbreak covering Scotland, the north of England and parts of the Midlands. Stop letting your personal bias against Burke get in the way of the facts.

I do hope you are correct. After Cuellar though I will have doubts until Feb 1.

I see our shaky defence struggling yet again without Bougherra.

I hope Bougherra is back tomorrow, if not then we defenatley need him for the 27th.

And please, no Lee McCulloch.

this reeks of the cuellar situation hope it doesn't end the same way

I agree 100% this reeks of the Cuellar situation. My bet is we have had a good offer for Magic!

It's uncannily similar to Cuellar's situation.......but would Rangers play the same card on Bougherra, the player that they bought to replace Cuellar......surely not????

I just think he's injured - I don't see any other reason than that.

Why would you leave your best defender out when your trying to win the league?

He's had a problem since being on international duty with Algeria.

Skol:

I have no particular bias against Burke - I've actually defended him on here a lot. However, I'm fed up with his call-offs.

In response to your assertion of a widely reported flu outbreak, could you please provide some evidence? In my line of work (in the west of scotland), I am not aware of any such outbreak.

I just think he's injured - I don't see any other reason than that.

Why would you leave your best defender out when your trying to win the league?

He's had a problem since being on international duty with Algeria.

We sold one of our our best players last year in january without replacing him, why does Bougherra not fall into a similar category?

Calf injuries take time and rushing a player back with this problem can lead to further damage to the achilles which is a lengthy recovery time.

(tu)

Although, if Smith is not playing for a reason some think, then both Murray and Smith should be shot!

While I was appalled beyond words when Cuellar departed under these circumstances, I wouldn't miss Bougherra one bit.

If I dare to say I don't rate Bougherra, I tend to get abuse around here. So I'm not going to say that.

But I will say a few million for him would be a good deal and he'd be easily replaced. Such as by Stranzl.

While I was appalled beyond words when Cuellar departed under these circumstances, I wouldn't miss Bougherra one bit.

If I dare to say I don't rate Bougherra, I tend to get abuse around here. So I'm not going to say that.

But I will say a few million for him would be a good deal and he'd be easily replaced. Such as by Stranzl.

rather pair them together tbh

Word in the media is that we won't be following up our interest in Stranzl, so maybe, just maybe, that's a pointer to whether Bougherra is staying or going?

rather pair them together tbh

Weir will be playing into his 60s if Walter is anything to go by.