Boyd - to play or not to play?

gizmico1986

boyd  

242 members have voted

1. 1. will he start

• yes
    • no
  2. 2. would you start him(if you were in charge)?

• yes
    • no

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the debate has been raging all week in the press(along with the hokey cokey fiasco)but what is the general concensus of the rangers fans on rm in regards to boydie starting up front against the t****??

Boyd will start on Saturday. You can mortgage all your Monopoly properties on it and stick it on at any price. (tu)

McGregor

Weir

Ferguson

Davis

Mendes

Misser

Boyd

The certainties on Saturday (tu)

It's a must that Boyd plays

I have never ever saw him play better than he is just now. He deserves his chance

And for the people that say he dosnt do it in the big games. He scored the last time he played Celtic.

the debate has been raging all week in the press(along with the hokey cokey fiasco)but what is the general concensus of the rangers fans on rm in regards to boydie starting up front against the t****??

Boyd will start on Saturday. You can mortgage all your Monopoly properties on it and stick it on at any price. (tu)

McGregor

Weir

Ferguson

Davis

Mendes

Misser

Boyd

The certainties on Saturday (tu)

Papac

He really has to start, but if he does there will be a lot of pressure on him to score but hopefully he'll cope with the pressure. The game is at home and we have two of the top three strikers playing together in the scoring charts at the moment, and they are playing very well together, so yeah he should start.

course he should start, he's been on fire for two three month's now and if walter leaves him out i will be furious.

Even if we win?

yes muff, i will go on the rampage if we beat celtic on saturday.