Boyd - to play or not to play?

gizmico1986

boyd  

242 members have voted

1. 1. will he start

• yes
    • no
  2. 2. would you start him(if you were in charge)?

• yes
    • no

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He needs to start. I really wasn't a fan of boyd at the start of the season and i'm still not his biggest fan but he gets the goals and you can't ignore that. It would be a truly idiotic move by smith not to play him.

Read in the papers at the weekend "any"game miller and boyd have started as a partnership the team has not lost, if this is true then that"s

good enough for me ,as long as i see 2 magpies and wear my lucky clobber everything will be fine, i think

if Boyd is dropped and doesnt get his chance to prove himself against the big teams then he should walk, what more can he do, thankfully I dont think Walter will be that stupid, if he is then I will have finally lost all hope in the man.

and Boyd WILL be fired up for this game, If he scores one I can see him going on to score 2 or 3.

I dont understand all this will he wont he debate?! Why would he not start? He has been scoring for fun lately. And why would we go 1 up front?? We do not need to adjust our formation just because we are playing Celtic

Well Smith hasn't given Boyd a minute's football in the last 5 Old Firm games so i'd say there's still some reasonable doubt in there despite his form.