***The Official Inverness CT v Rangers Thread***

Muff

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not massive on youth playing - I have only called for two players to be given a shot all season - Aaron and McMillan. Now in my opinion, they are both better options than what has been playing at RB and out on the left.

I don't want to see a team filled with youth players, it wont work, unless they are of real quality and at times that wont work either. What I do want to see is players given a chance. Other clubs manage it, why can't we and in this example, the two in question are better than what jas been playing.

celtc managed to throw Mizuno into a hard away match at both Falkirk and Rangers - is he better than Aaron, in my eyes, no he's not. Paul Caddis has also played. I don't know if he's any better than McMillan and he's a good player. They also played that pickey bastard, Sheridan and he is terrible, yet he managed to score them some goals in important games.

The thing that annoys me about our youth is...when were winning 3-0 etc with 15minutes to go, and instead of giving Aaron, Fleck etc a wee taste of 1st team action.We either don't make a sub or the likes of McCulloch will come on!

Aaron came on at 5-1 against Hamilton.

And tbh, I find it slightly comical that guys like you, no offence bud, say this then if said player DOES appear they discredit it because 'it was only a diddy team'.

I'm not massive on youth playing - I have only called for two players to be given a shot all season - Aaron and McMillan. Now in my opinion, they are both better options than what has been playing at RB and out on the left.

I don't want to see a team filled with youth players, it wont work, unless they are of real quality and at times that wont work either. What I do want to see is players given a chance. Other clubs manage it, why can't we and in this example, the two in question are better than what jas been playing.

celtc managed to throw Mizuno into a hard away match at both Falkirk and Rangers - is he better than Aaron, in my eyes, no he's not. Paul Caddis has also played. I don't know if he's any better than McMillan and he's a good player. They also played that pickey bastard, Sheridan and he is terrible, yet he managed to score them some goals in important games.

The thing that annoys me about our youth is...when were winning 3-0 etc with 15minutes to go, and instead of giving Aaron, Fleck etc a wee taste of 1st team action.We either don't make a sub or the likes of McCulloch will come on!

And tbh, I find it slightly comical that guys like you, no offence bud, say this then if said player DOES appear they discredit it because 'it was only a diddy team'.

Think you are getting me mixed up with somebody else Danny doh

Aaron has played one game, against Accies which was the corrected thing to do.

If we seen more of the same during the season, with other u21 stars on the bench.... Then IMO nobody could complain about our youngsters not getting a shot.

What's up with this 12.30 kick off? If our fans are expected to travel at this time of year it should be a standard 3pm kick off.

This has become an annual occurrence for our support.

Possibly because the floodlighting at ICT is pish? Or the high winds which will pick up the later in the day it gets?

I seem to recall December 2007 we travelled to Aberdeen for that 1-1 (Lee was red carded) but it was a normal 3pm kick off on the Saturday was it not?

So, it's not really an annual occurrance at all is it?

If we seen more of the same during the season, with other u21 stars on the bench.... Then IMO nobody could complain about our youngsters not getting a shot.

I wasn't getting you mixed up with anyone - I was using your post as an example of similar comments I've seen, which then get followed up with negative stuff when said youngsters DO play in such a game for the last 10 minutes - it's almost ALWAYS then played down as 'only that pishy team xxx etc'.

Which really irks me tbh.

What's up with this 12.30 kick off? If our fans are expected to travel at this time of year it should be a standard 3pm kick off.

Possibly because the floodlighting at ICT is pish? Or the high winds which will pick up the later in the day it gets?

I seem to recall December 2007 we travelled to Aberdeen for that 1-1 (Lee was red carded) but it was a normal 3pm kick off on the Saturday was it not?

I seem to recall the club were annoyed about it in recent years in any case.

It's still pointless.

Yep that was a 3 o'clock game.

Can't wait for this game tommorow now

I wasn't getting you mixed up with anyone - I was using your post as an example of similar comments I've seen, which then get followed up with negative stuff when said youngsters DO play in such a game for the last 10 minutes - it's almost ALWAYS then played down as 'only that pishy team xxx etc'.

Which really irks me tbh.

No your on your highhorse again, taking a cheap dig to try and make yourself look good :rolleyes:

Football is all about opinions, and plenty fans would like to see our youngsters getting a wee taste of the action.

Feeling a bit more confident today after Utd took a point at porkheed. The players should be well up for the game, add to the fact that Caley are shocking at home I can see us winning comfortably IF we pick an attacking team. I'll be bold (or daft) and go for 6-0 - a message to Celtic that we are gunning for them.