***The Official Inverness CT v Rangers Thread***

Muff

As mentioned on another thread.....temperature in this area between 0 and minus 7.....forecast for weekend NOT GOOD.......do ICT have undersoil heating ?

Could be a problem with seagulls. They sometimes invade the pitch because it's the only warm spot for miles.

No shit, it's happened before.

Yes there is undersoil heating, but don't know if it could deal with this. Everything frozen for the last few days and no sign of it lifting. It's f**king Arctic.

I would obviously check before setting off.

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As mentioned on another thread.....temperature in this area between 0 and minus 7.....forecast for weekend NOT GOOD.......do ICT have undersoil heating ?

Could be a problem with seagulls. They sometimes invade the pitch because it's the only warm spot for miles.

No shit, it's happened before.

Yes there is undersoil heating, but don't know if it could deal with this. Everything frozen for the last few days and no sign of it lifting. It's f**king Arctic.

I would obviously check before setting off.

Never thought of that. I think the temperture will rise a bit by the 3rd though.

Hmmmm -7 you say :rolleyes:

That's what I was trying to say DB. How did he come to that number I wonder.

Im 10 miles north of inverness and the lowest we have had in the last few days is -6. I would be highly surprised if this game was off, ofcourse ict have undersoil heating and they arent too skint to switch theres on lol

A lot of pish getting spouted in this thread as usual. :rolleyes:

Ok, folks are disappointed with the result and some aspects of the performance against sellick. But why oh why do so many completely over-react after every game? Looks like some people don't know the difference between Football Manager games and real-life games to me. <_<

The team for Sunday will probably be:-

:mcgregor:

:broadfoot: :bougherra: :weir: :papac:

:davis: :ferguson: :mendes: :Naismith:

:boyd: :miller:

Adam or Lafferty might start at LM with Naismith coming on for the last half-hour, but either way we are plenty strong enough to see off ICT.

Personally I'd rather see Beasley starting if he's fit, with Aaron replacing him from the bench again, but given Beasleys poor showings when he has been picked I doubt it.

Now is the time for strength and will-to-win, not for throwing young, untried players into the fray. If you don't understand that, you don't understand football at all.

Two changes for the team I would like to see start,Alexander and Lafferty given a try along side Miller. (tu)

Im 10 miles north of inverness and the lowest we have had in the last few days is -6. I would be highly surprised if this game was off, ofcourse ict have undersoil heating and they arent too skint to switch theres on lol

I've heard that they'll have to switch it on today if the pitch is to be ready for the match.

Hope they remember.

With a frozen pitch I really hope that they dont play Naismith. He must not be rushed back after such a major injury.

I would try Lafferty up front with Boyd. Miller has been very poor these past three games.

Hope Aaron or Beasley are playing to give us width.

Really hope that Bougherra is back and Broadfoot is at RB.

Hmmmm -7 you say :rolleyes:

That's what I was trying to say DB. How did he come to that number I wonder.

Because that's the temp up there FFS :rolleyes:

Came back from Inverness on Tuesday and it was minus 7 when leaving, there's nothing suspicious about it.

At one point on TV last night, they claimed it was going to be minus 15!! <cr>

hmmmmm.... :shifty:

Minus 7 you say ? I have a feeling you made that up.

Prob not mate. Tonight, hogmanay, some places in the Highlands are expected to drop as low as -15C. <cr>

Yep. Aviemore, just south of Inverness, is supposed to be -15.

I didn't know it was that cold back home :anguish:

apologies then nookiebear (tu)

No Need for apologies mate -

Inverness have only taken 5 points at home all season and have lost their last 5 matches. In the last 10 games, they have taken 7 points from a total of 30 - if we can't beat this lot, Walter Smith must be shown the door!