Kris Boyd Talk

pixelpro

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must admit, If I had 100 billion quid to spend, Boyd would be the first name on my list :rolleyes:

You dont want to buy some magic beans by any chance?

Are they resonably priced i heard the last guy who bought some made a killing on the golden egg market

I must admit, If I had 100 billion quid to spend, Boyd would be the first name on my list :rolleyes:

You dont want to buy some magic beans by any chance?

Are they resonably priced i heard the last guy who bought some made a killing on the golden egg market

:mutley:

feel really silly now should have laughed at him at the time but he seemed believable said he knew kris boyds parents in irvine

im pretty sure that his folks are from the metropolis that is tarbolton? maybe they`ve moved!

Come on to fuck lads , being a bit harsh here are we not ?. This guys got solid evidence that the new multi billionaire at Man City is going to splash out on a world class player to win him the EPL, Hence why they are looking at Kris Boyd. It all adds up.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Come on to fuck lads , being a bit harsh here are we not ?. This guys got solid evidence that the new multi billionaire at Man City is going to splash out on a world class player to win him the EPL, Hence why they are looking at Kris Boyd. It all adds up.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I wish i was a fly on the wall when Hughes and the Sheikh were having their transfer discussions.

Sheikh Mansour: So Mark, i've got some bad news.

Hughes: Oh, what's that then?

Sheikh Mansour: Well first and foremost it's David Villa, he's turned us down, he said he wants to play in the Champions League next year. Then there's the fact that Blackburn are trying to rob us blind with the fee they're demanding for Santa Cruz. I'm also sorry to say that those damn Scousers won't sell us Fernando Torres no matter how much we offer them.

Hughes: I see.

Sheikh Mansour: You seem unperplexed at this news, Mark.

Hughes: Two words, Sheikh. Kris - Boyd.

Sheikh Mansour: Eureka! Why didn't i think of that? The largely unproven Scotsman who has only recently started to knuckle down at Rangers is the man to fire us to glory! You're a genius, Mark.

Boyd at the Eastlands, only now will City truly hit the heady heights that the Abu Dhabi group promised. :cool:

I wish i was a fly on the wall when Hughes and the Sheikh were having their transfer discussions.

Sheikh Mansour: Well first and foremost it's David Villa, he's turned us down, he said he wants to play in the Champions League next year. Then there's the fact that Blackburn are trying to rob us blind with the fee they're demanding for Santa Cruz. I'm also sorry to say that those damn Scousers won't sell us Fernando Torres no matter how much we offer them.

Sheikh Mansour: Eureka! Why didn't i think of that? The largely unproven Scotsman who has only recently started to knuckle down at Rangers is the man to fire us to glory! You're a genius, Mark.

Boyd at the midlands, only now will City truly hit the heady heights that the Abu Dhabi group promised. :cool:

Thats probably exactly how it went down (tu).

If we are lucky we could get a cool £30million or so for him ? Maybe even hold out for £35m or £40m , after all he would fit in perfectly to a Man City team with hopes and aspirations of winning the EPL and Champions league

Guest Andypendek

Welcome to the site Pixelpro!!!

Nothing like a warm welcome...but that was one hell of a first thread. Be like some new MP getting up in parliament and taking a dump on the speaker's chair.

Nothing like a warm welcome...but that was one hell of a first thread. Be like some new MP getting up in parliament and taking a dump on the speaker's chair.

That would be one heck of a "warm welcome"

Cheers mate didnt really think the post through properly but you can bet i have learned the lesson wont post rubbish like this in the future.

Guest Andypendek

Blimey, if people stopped posting rubbish on here the board would collapse!

The transfer window isn't even open yet, just wait to see the stuff 'Ricksen Da Best' will post in January. And who was it saw Lovenkrands having a medical?

More power to you, PP, keep on posting, rubbish or not. I've got over 6k and it's never stopped me yet!

Guest Andypendek

That would be one heck of a "warm welcome"

Given how appallingly bad our speaker, Mr Martin, is, maybe I should have written 'taking a dump on the speaker.' I'd love to see that written up in Hansard.

Mr Pendek (Anarch.,RM South): You can wipe this off with your wig, Mr Speaker! (grunting, straining, sound of splattering)

Hon Members: Hear, Hear!!

Boyd at the midlands, only now will City truly hit the heady heights that the Abu Dhabi group promised. :cool:

Thats probably exactly how it went down (tu).

If we are lucky we could get a cool £30million or so for him ? Maybe even hold out for £35m or £40m , after all he would fit in perfectly to a Man City team with hopes and aspirations of winning the EPL and Champions league

Won't happen though Boyd will want to play in the CL just like villa. :)