***Live Football Thread***

sneddon

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here sky sports is repeating itself saying its 1-0. The guy keeps coming up and saying it's 1-0 to burnley. Now he just said it's half time :S wtf!

No idea mate, but wherever you are, get yourself down to your local bookies & get a tenner on 3-0 Burnley after 90 mins quick as fuck! (tu)

Ken I was thinking that, cos I was watching it when I was busy doing something for college but I was sure they had went Burnley have done the impossible and got that 3rd goal blah blah blah. Then bout 10 mins ago they went it's 1-0 to Burnley and I thought they ment after extra time but there no. So I was thinking I had been tripping and seen into the future haha the thought of the bookies crossed my mind until after I realised the time and knew it couldn't have just been half time haha. There must be something wrong or somethings happened for them to be repeating it.

Here sky sports is repeating itself saying its 1-0. The guy keeps coming up and saying it's 1-0 to burnley. Now he just said it's half time :S wtf!

No idea mate, but wherever you are, get yourself down to your local bookies & get a tenner on 3-0 Burnley after 90 mins quick as fuck! (tu)

Ken I was thinking that, cos I was watching it when I was busy doing something for college but I was sure they had went Burnley have done the impossible and got that 3rd goal blah blah blah. Then bout 10 mins ago they went it's 1-0 to Burnley and I thought they ment after extra time but there no. So I was thinking I had been tripping and seen into the future haha the thought of the bookies crossed my mind until after I realised the time and knew it couldn't have just been half time haha. There must be something wrong or somethings happened for them to be repeating it.

:lol:

It was Sky sports news you were watching weren't you? Not Setanta "UPDATES ONCE A DAY" Sports News???

What a stupid rule that is. If its level the away team has an extra 30 mins to get a goal. Seems a tad unfair if you ask me.

(tu) Spot on mate. Very unfair rule

its just as harsh as getting knocked out by not losing (if you drew 2-2 and 1-1 like we did v Villarreal)

:lol:

It was Sky sports news you were watching weren't you? Not Setanta "UPDATES ONCE A DAY" Sports News???

yeah it was sky sports news lol iv only got freeview in my room so just get SSN. so fuks nos can anyone else go onto it and tell me its not just mine :)

What a stupid rule that is. If its level the away team has an extra 30 mins to get a goal. Seems a tad unfair if you ask me.

its just as harsh as getting knocked out by not losing (if you drew 2-2 and 1-1 like we did v Villarreal)

Not really. The point in this competition is that you do not win on away goals after 90 mins but in nearly every other competition a 3-0 win would have taken Burnley through on the away goals rule.

Not really. The point in this competition is that you do not win on away goals after 90 mins but in nearly every other competition a 3-0 win would have taken Burnley through on the away goals rule.

Im just confusing myself and not going to say any more :anguish: