Does Walter believe?

PORTGER

Right bears and bearettes. We have a chance to go back to where we belong at the piggery on the 15th.

One question.

Does Walter believe in his and our team to go there and go for the jugular or will he do what he did at sheepland last weekend and be happy to come out unbeaten.

Right bears and bearettes. We have a chance to go back to where we belong at the piggery on the 15th.

One question.

Does Walter believe in his and our team to go there and go for the jugular or will he do what he did at sheepland last weekend and be happy to come out unbeaten.

Naturally i want to gub them but i wouldn't be unhappy with a draw.

im quite confident we will get a win, i think if we go out an attack them they will crumble, get some good crosses in and some good set pieces that they struggle to defend and we'll get a few goals. just hope we dont have 1 of those game where our defence switches off

He will be cautious! A draw isnt a bad result for us to be honest.

A draw is a brilliant result considering Inverness have lost there last 8 games.

we just need to beat them on the 15th and we'll be a point clear

and hen we can look at the games from there and actually enjoy them

and hopefully smith plays fleck on the 15th

They are there for the beating. They are pretty awful up front at the moment and aren't any better at the back. We will be stronger at the back with Bougherra in the heart of defence, we missed his influence in the last game. I'd be as positive as possible and go for Lafferty and Novo (hopefully his ankle clears up) up front - Celtic will be shiting themselves coming up against height and pace.

WS has to get the players beleiving that we can hammer them and that the last game was just a bad day at the office. If we can't get fired up in these circumstances then we don't deserve to win anything imo.

He will be cautious! A draw isnt a bad result for us to be honest.

A draw is a brilliant result considering Inverness have lost there last 8 games.

we just need to beat them on the 15th and we'll be a point clear

and hen we can look at the games from there and actually enjoy them

and hopefully smith plays fleck on the 15th

I think he means a draw on the 15th wouldn't be a bad result.

Much as I've been a critic of Walters tactics this is the one team he more often than not comes up with a surprise against that works in our favour [given a full squad to pick from], this time round I think he'll go for Lafferty up front,as Boyd didn't do it last time round.

Much as I've been a critic of Walters tactics this is the one team he more often than not comes up with a surprise against that works in our favour [given a full squad to pick from], this time round I think he'll go for Lafferty up front,as Boyd didn't do it last time round.

walter will see this game not as a must win but as a ''must not lose'' ala sheepdome last week.again we will most likely see the re-introduction of smiths favoured 4-1-4-1 with possibly lafferty playing at the expense of boyd as miller doesn't offer anything in terms ofa goal scoring threat!!

Me? i'd go 442 boyd and lafferty with fleck on the flank to cut them open at the back.

I think we're a better side and we've got talented attacking youngsters starting to come through adding strength to our team. I think we've got a good chance of winning. A draw wouldnt be a bad result but I'm fed up of sitting in 2nd place

Never take a draw!

I want to win every game - so I wouldn't take a draw. Back to 4-5-1/4-3-3 for me but with the right personnel.

A cautious approach from Wally!

walter will see this game not as a must win but as a ''must not lose'' ala sheepdome last week.again we will most likely see the re-introduction of smiths favoured 4-1-4-1 with possibly lafferty playing at the expense of boyd as miller doesn't offer anything in terms ofa goal scoring threat!!

Me? i'd go 442 boyd and lafferty with fleck on the flank to cut them open at the back.

I would love to see that too.