Artur Boruc Rumour

orangeyin

Just heard from a reliable source that Mr A Boruc will not be playing on Sunday, and also he may never play again.

1. Caught match fixing in the Celtic 2 - Rangers 4

2. Caught match fixing in the Hibernian 2 - Celtic 0

And this will be coming out over the weekend.

Boruc's ex-wife's father is a big shot in the Polish Mafia, and due to him fecking her about has ben putting more and more pressure on him to throw more games.

I disagree, he didn't mean to be pure shite in those games. He just was!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just heard from a reliable source that Mr A Boruc will not be playing on Sunday, and also he may never play again.

1. Caught match fixing in the Celtic 2 - Rangers 4

2. Caught match fixing in the Hibernian 2 - Celtic 0

And this will be coming out over the weekend.

Boruc's ex-wife's father is a big shot in the Polish Mafia, and due to him fecking her about has ben putting more and more pressure on him to throw more games.

I disagree, he didn't mean to be pure shite in those games. He just was!

:lol: Hope it is true but won't believe it until I see it. :)

If this story was true would he be automatically banned from playing on Sunday if the story/evidence is released that same day? Surely if there were any doubts he'd be tested by his club before the authorities get him? They have 0 confidence in Mark Brown so the heads will be down if this does come to fruition.

I think we're wrong with these rumours though and it will turn out be him photographed with some stripper or something.

Found this on a ratcatcher's forum:

If [the rumours] are to be believed it would appear we have a goalkeeper who is a alcoholic, match fixing, wife-beating rapist who has had a gay relationship with a reserve player whilst all the time maintaining an impressive coke habit and who was arrested for assault on Thursday night.

:mutley:

Oh please let it all be true.

pmsl atrur boruc yir a :wanker: a hope it's true anaw :clap:

If this story was true would he be automatically banned from playing on Sunday if the story/evidence is released that same day? Surely if there were any doubts he'd be tested by his club before the authorities get him? They have 0 confidence in Mark Brown so the heads will be down if this does come to fruition.

I think we're wrong with these rumours though and it will turn out be him photographed with some stripper or something.

You would think, but remember the NOTW broke the Michael Phelps 'bong gate' story before anyone, including the authorities, had the slightest idea about it.

Believe Me Or Dont, My Dad Works With A Guy Whos Good Pals With Mark Browns Dad, The Scums 2nd Choice Keeper. Apparently, Boruc Has Been Caught With Cocaine And The Story Will Break On Sunday. Yel Probably Not Believe Me Cos Av Hardly Posted, But Am Not One For Gossip But My Dad Seems Totally Convinced. Sunday Will Tell ! :541:

I have heard similar stuff floating about him.

My dad is a jungle jim and he told me that a big story will be unveiled prior to old firm and its likely he will not play on sunday. I hope the dick has to sit back and watch his side get pumped on their own ground.