***Generic Kris Boyd Thread***

jimmckinlay

I would agree he can be very lazy at times, and i am actually usually one of the ones who defends him.

I think people do get a bit mixed up just because Cousin wasnt born and bred Rangers. I will say again however we cant take him out the team, because his goal record speaks for itself.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Right so you completely miss out the 2 runs he had near the end when he was completely knackered and set up davis and the other one where he took a touch and tested the keeper, or what about when he picked up the ball in the first half from the half way line, ran with it, played miller in who in turn tested the keeper? or when boyd got out wide with the ball, crossed the ball and won the corner that we had one of our better scoring chances from hitting the corner? Boyd was still involved in quite a lot yesterday, I think the only question is if he did it more often we would have more goals, as he has been involved in the build up play for a lot of goals this season

Him being completely knackered is no-one's fault but his own. Other players can last 90 minutes and still run properly, why can't Boyd? Also the 'set-up' to Davis was a badly aimed mishit pass, if he'd have played a good ball through I'd have put money on Davis scoring. No offence, but sometimes after reading your points I can only come to the conclusion that you watch a different game to me.

Right so you completely miss out the 2 runs he had near the end when he was completely knackered and set up davis and the other one where he took a touch and tested the keeper, or what about when he picked up the ball in the first half from the half way line, ran with it, played miller in who in turn tested the keeper? or when boyd got out wide with the ball, crossed the ball and won the corner that we had one of our better scoring chances from hitting the corner? Boyd was still involved in quite a lot yesterday, I think the only question is if he did it more often we would have more goals, as he has been involved in the build up play for a lot of goals this season

Him being completely knackered is no-one's fault but his own. Other players can last 90 minutes and still run properly, why can't Boyd? Also the 'set-up' to Davis was a badly aimed mishit pass, if he'd have played a good ball through I'd have put money on Davis scoring. No offence, but sometimes after reading your points I can only come to the conclusion that you watch a different game to me.

I was actually going to make that point about the Davis pass, he had plenty of time to lay it on a plate wider for Davis to slot it home but instead he scuffed it and davis had to run on to it, and by that time a defender was able to come back and put in a challenge and leave Davis with a harder chance than it could have been.

His control, touch, pace, passing is nothing short of woeful.

The Boyd pass was utterly pish - had someone played that to Boyd he'd of stopped running.

Right so you completely miss out the 2 runs he had near the end when he was completely knackered and set up davis

The part about him being 'completely knackerd' is comical - how the hell after Saturday's performance and shift he put in, could he be knackered?

But then again, he's usually breathing out his arse after a 10 yard run.

The Boyd pass was utterly pish - had someone played that to Boyd he'd of stopped running.

Right so you completely miss out the 2 runs he had near the end when he was completely knackered and set up davis

The part about him being 'completely knackerd' is comical - how the hell after Saturday's performance and shift he put in, could he be knackered?

But then again, he's usually breathing out his arse after a 10 yard run.

He didn't have a great game but i thought there was effort in there this time, unlike Forfar.

It wouldn't have been hard to put more of an effort in, he didn't once run at Station Park. A 38 year old striker had the easiest night of his career.

Do you not agree that after his shift on Saturday he should not have been 'knackered'?

It wouldn't have been hard to put more of an effort in, he didn't once run at Station Park. A 38 year old striker had the easiest night of his career.

Do you not agree that after his shift on Saturday he should not have been 'knackered'?

I do, not that i agree with Eck that he was knackered anyway. But there's no doubt that his style of play means he probably shouldn't be tired at the end of games.

whoever said he was anything like a miller workhorse anyway? that aside, he did about as much chasing down as miller did against hamilton and in the few games leading up to millers "return to form" he did more

see a lot more at the game than you do by a tv screen thats for sure, even if you watch the bbc highlights, boyd features mostly throughout it wether it was his goal scoring chances, setting up davis or winning the corner (that we hit the crossbar from)

see a lot more at the game than you do by a tv screen thats for sure

I was at the Gers game on Saturday (Sober i may add) and after reading to your "Boyd done as much chasing down as Miller quote", i'm thinking your watching a different game.

see a lot more at the game than you do by a tv screen thats for sure, even if you watch the bbc highlights, boyd features mostly throughout it wether it was his goal scoring chances, setting up davis or winning the corner (that we hit the crossbar from)

So because I don't go to games this season I don't see him play doh I see every game on Rangers TV, two or three times and what the fuck do you expect with highlights? My mates are still go every week, I have mates who play professional football so I think I'd rather take their word along with mine over yours.

I never missed one league game whether it's been home or away since Boyd has been at Rangers bar this season, so I have seen enough of him whether it's in the league, cups or in Europe to know how pish he is. Even when Miller was going through his horrendous run of games, he still worked harder than Boyd.

If you think the pass for Davis was a good one then you are simply kidding yourself or don't really know much about the game.

So because I don't go to games this season I don't see him play doh I see every game on Rangers TV, two or three times and what the fuck do you expect with highlights? My mates are still go every week, I have mates who play professional football so I think I'd rather take their word along with mine over yours.

I never missed one league game whether it's been home or away since Boyd has been at Rangers bar this season, so I have seen enough of him whether it's in the league, cups or in Europe to know how pish he is. Even when Miller was going through his horrendous run of games, he still worked harder than Boyd.

If you think the pass for Davis was a good one then you are simply kidding yourself or don't really know much about the game.

Good for you (tu)

Did I say it was a good pass? It still got to davis and davis should have scored, good to still find the negatives, I guess he should have done better with the cross that went out for the corner aswell, theres another negative.

Would be interesting to sit and analyse the game then and see who does what throughout the game, as the highlights show the most opportune moments of the game, boyd was in a lot of them for a player who does fuck all and I would say boyd has done more if not as much chasing that miller has, miller hasnt exactly been hounding our opponents constantly the past couple of months