***Generic Kris Boyd Thread***

jimmckinlay

Just crawl out his arse why don't you Eck - even the so-called 'Boyd Lovers' are having a go at him.

Watch the game on the radio today did you? I never said he was good today doh well done though, have a go at me then if you want

Oh your good, you going to bring that up every game?

I spoke to a number of guys who were at the game today, some of them even more head strong over Boyd than you are and they said he was awful.

I also like how you bring and compare Lafferty to Boyd, a guy who was on the park for what, 25 minutes?

Now this is the Boyd thread, one people wanted to talk about Boyd, yet you always seem to get your thong in a twist and you always have to bring up others. He can do no wrong.

My advice Muff, don't watch the game on Rangers TV. I won't be even although i usually do, it was just such a disgusting display and i envy the fact you didn't have to witness it. You just need to listen to other people to hear how bad it was without seeing it yourself.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well we're not going to be discussing other players in the Boyd thread are we, or is that too hard for you to understand?

I guess you blatantly missed the other threads slating the other players, as always!

Boyd was the usual man down tonight despite being against the worst team in the spl. In the caley defences pocket for the entire game. Whenever a ball got put into the box he was always behind his defender. Just not good enough again.

He wasn't alone tonight though as the entire team bar a couple where terrible.

Well we're not going to be discussing other players in the Boyd thread are we, or is that too hard for you to understand?

I guess you blatantly missed the other threads slating the other players, as always!

People are coming onto the thread and saying, time to start lafferty and I miss cousin doh

No Boyd=No Titles

so he has been playing alot for 3 years and no titles

never started the 3 most important away games last season, who stepped up then?

Everybody was shit today, but lets blame kris boyd as he is the easy target, i think im getting the hang of this now

he gave away 2 fouls today, lafferty gave away one. He won an abundance of headers with maybe a couple finding a player, not good enough support at all, and bar that 1 good ball near the start, had little service up until the cross where he got a poor header on target... tell me, how many chances did lafferty and miller get on the end of today? Miller gave the ball away more tonight and his first touch was so bad at one point it went about 10 yards in the air. At least for once today boyd was spraying the ball out wide when he got it, miller was just running into god knows what and giving it away. Boyd doesnt deserve the blame today as much as anyone else does, nobody stepped up today when we needed them. Including boyd. Even the "always impressive up front" lafferty lacked ideas in our team because the midfield and fullbacks offered nothing, none of our strikers are capable of a moment of magic

This just about sums up out support: He made a run into the box, davis played it in way too late and boyd was offside... what are the calls from people in the crowd "ah boyd you lazy bastard, you are miles offside" tell that to davis doh (steve was the worst player on the park today by a mile)

was there a no davis=no title banner? that banner was nothing more than a joke. his first touch, pace, heading, postioning, readin the offside line is amateurish at best

his 'pace' isn't amateurish. i know people who play amateur football who are much faster than him. his 'pace' or lack of is almost astounding. only darts players are less athletic than him. and even then 100m between phil taylor and fans fav krissy krissy boyd i don't know who i'd put my money on.

Would these amateurs score the amount of goals that boyd has for rangers? actually, if you take out the penalties and deflections, they probably would doh

We need a whole new frontline anyway, they are all not good enough.

Broadfoot is never good enough, Fleck aint a LW, Weir is finished, Papac 'does a job', Davis is a cracking player but wasted on the right and he's clearly not pulling his weight, Miller runs around a lot, he scores the occassional goal but he's pish and a traiting bsatard, Ferguson nis finished, I'm not too sure on Edu yet, Aaron hasn't been given a chance, Naismith needs to get his finger out, Whittaker is just as awful as Broadfoot, McCulloch is pish, Beasley is too inconsistant, injury prone....we are shit and we have the worst management team possible in place.

Thank fuck we at least have Pedro Mendes and Madjid Bougherra or this season would be even worse.

Broadfoot is never good enough, Fleck aint a LW, Weir is finished, Papac 'does a job', Davis is a cracking player but wasted on the right and he's clearly not pulling his weight, Miller runs around a lot, he scores the occassional goal but he's pish and a traiting bsatard, Ferguson nis finished, I'm not too sure on Edu yet, Aaron hasn't been given a chance, Naismith needs to get his finger out, Whittaker is just as awful as Broadfoot, McCulloch is pish, Beasley is too inconsistant, injury prone....we are shit and we have the worst management team possible in place.

Thank fuck we at least have Pedro Mendes and Madjid Bougherra or this season would be even worse.

going slightly off topic now

-Broadfoot was shocking today, that could have been down to his injury or lack of training? but even then his actions in the final third are always poor

-Fleck was going far too central and deep today, leaving papac isolated, he really needed to offer himself

-That said, Papac was not wanting to overlap a lot, he was just punting the ball up the park for the sake of it today and getting caught out of position all the time

-Davis had his worst game today, he got moved into the centre when edu was taken off and that didnt even help him, I actually didnt think he was brilliant against hamilton either but he is obviously a quality player, he showed glimpses of it against hamilton that could have won us the game by more, he is one of those players that may not be brilliant all the time but when he does show his quality, it is exceptional, much like mendes and it is the best we will get at rangers as we wont have players capable of 100% execeptional performances for 90 minutes, bar the odd game here and there

-Millers first touch today was rotten(just as he was looking like getting back into form), his movement at times was good but he was running into players and choosing a lot of wrong options with passing, had some nice switches of the play but dropping deep like he was with nobody around him, i would have expected him to find those players

-I have a lot of faith in edu, he started pretty poorly but got into the game as it went on but something never clicked about him today, hopefully getting subbed makes him realise its not going to be easy after his great performance v hamilton

-I thought fergie was our best player tonight but he never stood up to be counted when we needed him at the end, so much for this media pish about barry dragging us over the finish line with his experience

Mendes, Bougherra and Davis are the only 3 players worth watching at Ibrox

We are a shambles

They'll be looking for season ticket renewals soon as well.

Rangers linked with, umm no maybe not

Rangers plans for stadi... no wait, not that

erm? I cant think of any spin they could possibly throw at us this year

going slightly off topic now

-Broadfoot was shocking today, that could have been down to his injury or lack of training? but even then his actions in the final third are always poor

-Fleck was going far too central and deep today, leaving papac isolated, he really needed to offer himself

-That said, Papac was not wanting to overlap a lot, he was just punting the ball up the park for the sake of it today and getting caught out of position all the time

-Davis had his worst game today, he got moved into the centre when edu was taken off and that didnt even help him, I actually didnt think he was brilliant against hamilton either but he is obviously a quality player, he showed glimpses of it against hamilton that could have won us the game by more, he is one of those players that may not be brilliant all the time but when he does show his quality, it is exceptional, much like mendes and it is the best we will get at rangers as we wont have players capable of 100% execeptional performances for 90 minutes, bar the odd game here and there

-Millers first touch today was rotten(just as he was looking like getting back into form), his movement at times was good but he was running into players and choosing a lot of wrong options with passing, had some nice switches of the play but dropping deep like he was with nobody around him, i would have expected him to find those players

-I have a lot of faith in edu, he started pretty poorly but got into the game as it went on but something never clicked about him today, hopefully getting subbed makes him realise its not going to be easy after his great performance v hamilton

-I thought fergie was our best player tonight but he never stood up to be counted when we needed him at the end, so much for this media pish about barry dragging us over the finish line with his experience

Mendes, Bougherra and Davis are the only 3 players worth watching at Ibrox

Fergie was pish he can get to fuck anytime he gave the ball away prob more than anyone slopy passes miss timed passes then shouted at the player he was supposed to be passin it the guys an enigma the sooner hes away and not havin any influence on the team the better wel be

We are a shambles

They'll be looking for season ticket renewals soon as well.

Rangers linked with, umm no maybe not

Rangers plans for stadi... no wait, not that

erm? I cant think of any spin they could possibly throw at us this year

Ma Friend said the exact same thing when we were drivin home from the game tonight am thinkin it will be about major sponser or some garbage like that

That he may have been, but I know its not saying much when the rest of the team was pretty much garbage today (tu):P

a thought big Bougherra played well

and to prove how shockin we were tonight he was our best attackin option always lookin to get the ball and do something with it

That he may have been, but I know its not saying much when the rest of the team was pretty much garbage today (tu):P

a thought big Bougherra played well

and to prove how shockin we were tonight he was our best attackin option always lookin to get the ball and do something with it

Bougherra was the only player that looked like he wanted it today, I think he is the only player that nobody could be frustrated with, the big man gave it all, its just a shame nobody eles followed his suit

From what I heard and listening to my mates, Bougherra supposidly played CB, RB, CM, LW, RW and ST at times. Ferguson was even playing CB to allow Bougherra to attack. That says it all.

Surely after Boyd's performances, Lafferty should be given the nod ahead of him?

Or do you think Boyd should continue to play?

Here lies the problem. Everyone knows Boyd has been pish recently but because of his goals total some want him to play every game.

When will they realise Boyd doesnt score in the games that really, really matter. he doesnt even contribute.

The sooner he fucks off to Birmingham the better.

From what I heard and listening to my mates, Bougherra supposidly played CB, RB, CM, LW, RW and ST at times. Ferguson was even playing CB to allow Bougherra to attack. That says it all.

FFS why the fcuk did take him so long to bring on Aaron

Bougherra was all over the pitch, and as usual the only player who looked like he really wanted 3 points. I'd honestly make him captain, based on the number of times this season he's been the one on the pitch who's shown any motivation and desire.

Boyd's 1-on-1 at the start of the game....fuck me. I travelled 12 hours to see someone getting paid £10,000 a week to miss a chance I could probably put away. Brilliant. I said at the weekend that Boyd had turned in one of his worst performances in a Rangers jersey, but tonight tops it by a mile. He should be nowhere near the team for a number of games. If I'd just played like that I'd be too ashamed to show my face in public.

Boyd needs to be dropped for the next few games at least. He needs the proverbial rocket up his arse as do many others, not just Boyd. They need a reality check and realise what they might be throwing away.