***Generic Kris Boyd Thread***

jimmckinlay

What is it now, 1 goal in 5 starts - this from a guy who always scores.

It's time the Boyd 'lovers' (a word I hate) stopped kidding themselves, he's pish!

Dropped from now until the end of the season please Wally.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He needs dropped. If he doesn't score he contributes fuck all and is completely useless.

Why is he getting a game, is Wally scared that 3 supporters might bring out another banner?

He needs dropped. If he doesn't score he contributes fuck all and is completely useless.

Why is he getting a game, is Wally scared that 3 supporters might bring out another banner?

Smith doesn't give into fan pressure, the Miller signing proved that.

I said in another thread, i think Walter is scared to drop or sub our "so called" bigger players in our team.

that cringeworthy no boyd no title banner is just piss your pants funny now.

we won't win anything other than the diddy cups with that egotistical chubber.

We don't win anything with or without him in the team, we need a mass clear out of several players and a new manager, one player leaving/being dropped won't make all that much difference.

We don't win anything with or without him in the team, we need a mass clear out of several players and a new manager, one player leaving/being dropped won't make all that much difference.

i agree but don't you think he would be a good start? he is a symbol of the lack of athletic ability and attitude that scars the whole team and has done for years.

No Boyd=No Titles

so he has been playing alot for 3 years and no titles

never started the 3 most important away games last season, who stepped up then?

Everybody was shit today, but lets blame kris boyd as he is the easy target, i think im getting the hang of this now

he gave away 2 fouls today, lafferty gave away one. He won an abundance of headers with maybe a couple finding a player, not good enough support at all, and bar that 1 good ball near the start, had little service up until the cross where he got a poor header on target... tell me, how many chances did lafferty and miller get on the end of today? Miller gave the ball away more tonight and his first touch was so bad at one point it went about 10 yards in the air. At least for once today boyd was spraying the ball out wide when he got it, miller was just running into god knows what and giving it away, although miller did drop deep a few times and switch the play, that was nothing effective in terms of attacking play around the box like he has done bfore. Boyd doesnt deserve the blame today as much as anyone else does, nobody stepped up today when we needed them. Including boyd. Even the "always impressive up front" lafferty lacked ideas in our team because the midfield and fullbacks offered nothing, none of our strikers are capable of a moment of magic

This just about sums up out support: He made a run into the box, davis played it in way too late and boyd was offside... what are the calls from people in the crowd "ah boyd you lazy bastard, you are miles offside" tell that to davis doh (steve was the worst player on the park today by a mile)

i agree but don't you think he would be a good start? he is a symbol of the lack of athletic ability and attitude that scars the whole team and has done for years.

He certainly needs dropping, been terrible ever since Birmingham bid for him. Had enough time, now he needs a kick up the arse.

Just crawl out his arse why don't you Eck - even the so-called 'Boyd Lovers' are having a go at him.

Watch the game on the radio today did you? I never said he was good today doh well done though, have a go at me then if you want

Just crawl out his arse why don't you Eck - even the so-called 'Boyd Lovers' are having a go at him.

I'm convinced Eck is a relation to Boyd, or in fact Kris Boyd himself. Seriously, even my mate who thinks that Boyd is some sort of God said he was absolutely atrocious tonight.

No Boyd=No Titles

Everybody was shit today, but lets blame kris boyd as he is the easy target, i think im getting the hang of this now

he gave away 2 fouls today, lafferty gave away one. He won an abundance of headers with maybe a couple finding a player, not good enough support at all, and bar that 1 good ball near the start, had little service up until the cross where he got a poor header on target... tell me, how many chances did lafferty and miller get on the end of today? Miller gave the ball away more tonight and his first touch was so bad at one point it went about 10 yards in the air. At least for once today boyd was spraying the ball out wide when he got it, miller was just running into god knows what and giving it away. Boyd doesnt deserve the blame today as much as anyone else does, nobody stepped up today when we needed them. Including boyd. Even the "always impressive up front" lafferty lacked ideas in our team because the midfield and fullbacks offered nothing, none of our strikers are capable of a moment of magic

This just about sums up out support: He made a run into the box, davis played it in way too late and boyd was offside... what are the calls from people in the crowd "ah boyd you lazy bastard, you are miles offside" tell that to davis doh (steve was the worst player on the park today by a mile)

was there a no davis=no title banner? that banner was nothing more than a joke. his first touch, pace, heading, postioning, readin the offside line is amateurish at best

Watch the game on the radio today did you? I never said he was good today doh well done though, have a go at me then if you want

Oh your good, you going to bring that up every game?

I spoke to a number of guys who were at the game today, some of them even more head strong over Boyd than you are and they said he was awful.

I also like how you bring and compare Lafferty to Boyd, a guy who was on the park for what, 25 minutes?

Now this is the Boyd thread, one people wanted to talk about Boyd, yet you always seem to get your thong in a twist and you always have to bring up others. He can do no wrong.

I'm convinced Eck is a relation to Boyd, or in fact Kris Boyd himself. Seriously, even my mate who thinks that Boyd is some sort of God said he was absolutely atrocious tonight.

"aye cos he was pure tha best pure player on the park n that" doh

the whole team was poor, davis in particular the stand out awful player, he was the player getting all the groans from the crowd, but no, lets jump on the Generic Kris boyd thread and blame him cos he never scored today, thats one easy way of getting one over other rangers fans, nice one up manship

Oh your good, you going to bring that up every game?

I spoke to a number of guys who were at the game today, some of them even more head strong over Boyd than you are and they said he was awful.

I also like how you bring and compare Lafferty to Boyd, a guy who was on the park for what, 25 minutes?

Now this is the Boyd thread, one people wanted to talk about Boyd, yet you always seem to get your thong in a twist and you always have to bring up others. He can do no wrong.

I, im pure amazing I am

Everyone was awful today, they are pretty dam right (tu)

everybody bases their opinion on lafferty being the right player up front based on what they have seen in short spells of him playing in his "proper" position, he never did a lot today, because the rest of the team was poor, but lets let him off with it yah?

No Boyd=No Titles

he gave away 2 fouls today, lafferty gave away one. He won an abundance of headers with maybe a couple finding a player, not good enough support at all, and bar that 1 good ball near the start, had little service up until the cross where he got a poor header on target... tell me, how many chances did lafferty and miller get on the end of today? Miller gave the ball away more tonight and his first touch was so bad at one point it went about 10 yards in the air. At least for once today boyd was spraying the ball out wide when he got it, miller was just running into god knows what and giving it away. Boyd doesnt deserve the blame today as much as anyone else does, nobody stepped up today when we needed them. Including boyd. Even the "always impressive up front" lafferty lacked ideas in our team because the midfield and fullbacks offered nothing, none of our strikers are capable of a moment of magic

was there a no davis=no title banner? that banner was nothing more than a joke. his first touch, pace, heading, postioning, readin the offside line is amateurish at best

his 'pace' isn't amateurish. i know people who play amateur football who are much faster than him. his 'pace' or lack of is almost astounding. only darts players are less athletic than him. and even then 100m between phil taylor and fans fav krissy krissy boyd i don't know who i'd put my money on.