***Generic Kris Boyd Thread***

jimmckinlay

Boyd needs a right good kicking, honestly he does. The biggest fucking crime going is pulling on that shirt and not running yourself into the ground. Lack of commitment is a disgrace.

Well put, especially about wearing the jersey. Not just Boyd though, going by tonight's pathetic display. This team don't deserve it, because they don't play like they want it.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I genuinely didnt think he was playing. I only got home with 15-20 mins left so i thought he had been subbed. Just checked Sky Sports lineups and he played the whole game!! :mellow: Dont think i heard his name mentioned once!

It's a terrible partnership, get Boyd to fuck, he's a fat, lazy, useless, gutless, arrogant bastard.

Can even bother his arse when he's needed for his so-called boyhood hero's.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Like I have said, for the standard of the league and the amount of chances/shots he has, he doesn't score enough. He can't run, header, control a ball, pass properly, link up....a poor excuse for a footballer. Now the moobs, belly and double chin are back, he's even worse.

I'm going to bring up something which some won't like, but give me Scott McDonald any day of the week.

The man does it when it matters, he scores in the big games and he always works his socks off - without him celtc would be nowhere!

Even when he's failing to score, he's doing his job for the team and that's a player who cost the same amount as the usless Kris Boyd!

I'm going to bring up something which some won't like, but give me Scott McDonald any day of the week.

The man does it when it matters, he scores in the big games and he always works his socks off - without him celtc would be nowhere!

Even when he's failing to score, he's doing his job for the team and that's a player who cost the same amount as the usless Kris Boyd!

just think if we paid what a extra £50,000 he would have signed. he wanted to join us he even said he wanted to but yet pish amateurish transfer dealings from our club

the whole club needs a clear out from the highest to the bottom except Kirkwood

i said this before celtic signed him and i was laughed at, look who's laughing now. :anguish:

Team doesn't play well,Boyd doesn't score.

Simple.

When was the last time we played well with Boyd in the side?

Our best performances have come when Boyd wasnt in the Team !

And about Scott McDonald. Id have him, Can hold the ball up, beat players, bring midfeilders into play And score goals against big teams and as Muff said, when it matters

I doubt that, McDonald maybe a shitebag and a total prick but he always gives his all and produces the goods when his team mates need him!

I was having this argument with a Celtic fan the other day. I said i'd swap Boyd for McDonald any day of the week and he was laughing saying they's take him in a minute. If only Walter had got McDonald that January window when we went for him. He would have as well if Motherwell hadn't sold one of their strikers earlier in the day and had no cover. The most annoying thing about Boyd is that when he had a point to prove his performances improved 200% proving that its his attitude that's the problem. Put any Rangers fan on that park in a blue jersey and they'd run until they bled. He seems to be the exception. Lazy f*cking b*stard