***Generic Kris Boyd Thread***

jimmckinlay

Boyd's always needing this 'rocket up his arse' or always needing dropped.

I'd honestly just round every one of our strikers (including Lafferty) and sell the lot of them. Use whatever cash we get to buy 2/3 good strikers instead of having 6 that are so, so average.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bougherra was all over the pitch, and as usual the only player who looked like he really wanted 3 points. I'd honestly make him captain, based on the number of times this season he's been the one on the pitch who's shown any motivation and desire.

Boyd's 1-on-1 at the start of the game....fuck me. I travelled 12 hours to see someone getting paid £10,000 a week to miss a chance I could probably put away. Brilliant. I said at the weekend that Boyd had turned in one of his worst performances in a Rangers jersey, but tonight tops it by a mile. He should be nowhere near the team for a number of games. If I'd just played like that I'd be too ashamed to show my face in public.

Boyd missing that 1 on 1 is the equivalent of McGregor throwing the ball into his own net, IMO.

And the same would go for any striker.

Boyd is an absolute disgrace. No goals, no effort. Get him to fuck. Total non-trier. Broadfoot may be shite but at least he puts in 100%. Boyd is a lazy fucker. Never gets in front of the 1st defender and that chance in the 1st half beggared belief

Boyd is an absolute disgrace. No goals, no effort. Get him to fuck. Total non-trier. Broadfoot may be shite but at least he puts in 100%. Boyd is a lazy fucker. Never gets in front of the 1st defender and that chance in the 1st half beggared belief

I don't give a fuck about 'triers' to be honest.

Please, please give me a quality player giving 70% who can win a game, over any of they two at 100%.

I'd honestly just round every one of our strikers (including Lafferty) and sell the lot of them. Use whatever cash we get to buy 2/3 good strikers instead of having 6 that are so, so average.

I wouldn't say he always is, but when it gets to the stage where the guy who's best aspect of his game is scoring goals isn't doing so then the management needs to do something pro-active and bench him or really give him a kick up the arse.

It's all fine and well suggesting we sell our strikers when the transfer window is open, but right now it's all we have.

I wouldn't say he always is, but when it gets to the stage where the guy who's best aspect of his game is scoring goals isn't doing so then the management needs to do something pro-active and bench him or really give him a kick up the arse.

It's all fine and well suggesting we sell our strikers when the transfer window is open, but right now it's all we have.

And that's what I said.

Boyd was no where to be seen tonight. His lack of work rate is fuckin criminal, Walter really needs to get him a lot fitter and quicker.

Yes, when he headered balls to midfielders up behind/to the side of him, passed it across to broadfoot on the wing, and chased it to pass along to Miller.

Thats not working at all doh

He didn't score, but that definitely wasn't his laziest or worst 'effort' wise yet.

Lafferty was worse than Boyd last night.

time for Lafferty to be given a good run upfront 5-10 games

doh

Lafferty was pish yesterday, for a tall fella he can't win headers, his first touch was :anguish:

(td)

he deserves a run upfront. boyd needs dropped he is offering nothing

Boyd was no where to be seen tonight. His lack of work rate is fuckin criminal, Walter really needs to get him a lot fitter and quicker.

He didn't score, but that definitely wasn't his laziest or worst 'effort' wise yet.

Cmon mate, show at least a smigeon of objectivity here.

time for Lafferty to be given a good run upfront 5-10 games

doh

Lafferty was pish yesterday, for a tall fella he can't win headers, his first touch was :anguish:

(td)

You've just described Boyd too.

Cmon mate, show at least a smigeon of objectivity here.

What, i do think it wasn't his worst show of effort yet, i've seen him actually just stand there and wait for the ball to be passed to him in games prior.

In this one he actually got involved a bit.

And before anyone says otherwise, i'm not saying he did well last night, i just think the "that was his worst yet" pish is a bit far.

Please, please give me a quality player giving 70% who can win a game, over any of they two at 100%.

I find that statement hard to believe. If we had 11 guys that only gave 70%, we'd be much in the same position we're in now, a bunch of guys that can't play as a cohesive unit and aren't willing to dig deep and fight for a victory.

When Boyd is being praised for winning a header or even, shock horror, making a tackle, it kind of defines how bad his all round game is. The only time he's any use is when he's scoring, and he's not even doing that anymore. Drop him for a number of games.

Exactly. He shouldn't need praised for such basic parts of the game.

When people are saying he made no effort, there is no harm in telling them otherwise.

Especially when people say that his 'basics parts of the game' are shit every match thread, improvement should be commended.

When Boyd is being praised for winning a header or even, shock horror, making a tackle, it kind of defines how bad his all round game is. The only time he's any use is when he's scoring, and he's not even doing that anymore. Drop him for a number of games.

I seen boyd tied his own laces last night, what more do you want?

When people are saying he made no effort, there is no harm in telling them otherwise.

Especially when people say that his 'basics parts of the game' are shit every match thread, improvement should be commended.

Boyd's 'improvement' lasted about 4 games, and now he's back to the level of performance that he was turning in last season. If this is him after improving, god help us. Normally I'd try and be more diplomatic about it, but last night really was the final straw.

Boyd's 'improvement' lasted about 4 games, and now he's back to the level of performance that he was turning in last season. If this is him after improving, god help us. Normally I'd try and be more diplomatic about it, but last night really was the final straw.

I love how everyone ignores the piss poor delivery to him last night.

Miller when he got the ball took too many touches, lost it and even ran backwards half the time.

The players tended to want to pass it wide, for the "wingers" which did fuck all.

NOONE fucking crossed the ball 8/10 times, just kept passing it around and around to lose it.

Boyd has stated before he needs delivery and a player alongside him (striker) to help out, Miller couldn't do it last night, the midfields delivery was terrible too.

Saying that Ferguson had a brilliant game.

I find that statement hard to believe. If we had 11 guys that only gave 70%, we'd be much in the same position we're in now, a bunch of guys that can't play as a cohesive unit and aren't willing to dig deep and fight for a victory.

If we had 11 quality players at 70%, we'd walk the SPL.

Obviously having 10 'triers' isn't working ;)