he needs a good kick up the arse

we need all our players with the correct attitude in the run in for the title

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Punt him - he only has himself to blame.

He's had chance after chance and blown it. You'd think after the Scotland fall-out that he'd finally sort himself out - it lasted a month. A lazy, selfish, big-headed so and so who opts for the easy way out everytime. If it's not going his way, he lets everyone know that he's not happy.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out - players with an attitude like Boyd are not welcome at Rangers.

nobody on here knows what happened

but, do we need the facts to slaughter Boyd, not at all

let the manager deal with it how he sees fit

seems like some are happy to join in with the media on this one , yet on ther media stories, the media talk pish

seems like some are happy to join in with the media on this one , yet on ther media stories, the media talk pish

He was sent home, think that's been confirmed by all.

If that's the case then it's a disgrace - I can't see what's wrong with people saying that.

If that's the case then it's a disgrace - I can't see what's wrong with people saying that.

agreed , but is it the case

we do not know why he went home

these things happen all the time in football

i just dont how some people think the media have got this one correct, and the same people are always saying the media talk pish, seems like double standards to me

he should be unhappy not playing and he should let the manager know it , but he should be showing a desire to play , as I said nobody knows, but some are very happy to get stuck into him

players and managers have arguements all the time

i do not see it as a big deal

i just dont how some people think the media have got this one correct, and the same people are always saying the media talk pish, seems like double standards to me

he should be unhappy not playing and he should let the manager know it , but he should be showing a desire to play , as I said nobody knows, but some are very happy to get stuck into him

Agreed, but players don't usually argue to the point where they get sent home in all fairness.

Agreed, but players don't usually argue to the point where they get sent home in all fairness.

it can happen, if you get 2 people who are stubborn, it can happen very easily

i just think because it boyd some people want to believe it

no big thing for me, he has not been playing well enough recently to merit playing in the final, so i do not see what the fuss is about

just a typical boyd thread with the usual people slaughtering him, i have no problem with people not rating someone as a player but some posts are disgraceful, and I dont mean just about Boyd

In fairness, it must be said that if this was Cousin/Lafferty/Miller, people who defend Boyd would have absolutely slaughtered them.

Whilst this is the kris boyd thread, seeing as we are making comparisons here

Gabon striker Daniel Cousin is on the look-out for another club after claiming he will not play again for French side Lens.

The 29-year-old has been ostracized from the first team squad after he gestured to the club's fans last week.

Cousin, who is under contract at Lens until June 2009, showed the middle finger on two occasions when he was barracked during the match against Nice.

The supporters have turned on the Gabonese and he says he is now searching for a move away from the northern club.

"There are clubs who are interested but, for the moment, nothing is sorted," he said.

"One thing is for certain - I will no longer be a Lens player."

Cousin, who claims his house was recently vandalised, believes he has been targeted by Lens fans as a result of comments he made some weeks ago, when he expressed a desire to leave the club at the end of the season.

"I have not had a great season, I know that," he added.

"It has all accelerated since an interview I gave a few weeks back. I said I wanted to leave.

"There was nothing spiteful, it was rather honest on my part."

Lens have released a statement, which stated that Cousin had been "excluded from the professional squad until the end of the season".

It added that his response to the whistles of supporters was "uncalled-for" and that he had shown an "incorrect and reprehensible attitude".

now before people start jumping on my back here, which happens regardless, im not trying to defend boyd here, lets get that out in the open before people start putting words in my mouth

In fairness, it must be said that if this was Cousin/Lafferty/Miller, people who defend Boyd would have absolutely slaughtered them.

Whilst this is the kris boyd thread, seeing as we are making comparisons here

Gabon striker Daniel Cousin is on the look-out for another club after claiming he will not play again for French side Lens.

The 29-year-old has been ostracized from the first team squad after he gestured to the club's fans last week.

Cousin, who is under contract at Lens until June 2009, showed the middle finger on two occasions when he was barracked during the match against Nice.

The supporters have turned on the Gabonese and he says he is now searching for a move away from the northern club.

"There are clubs who are interested but, for the moment, nothing is sorted," he said.

"One thing is for certain - I will no longer be a Lens player."

Cousin, who claims his house was recently vandalised, believes he has been targeted by Lens fans as a result of comments he made some weeks ago, when he expressed a desire to leave the club at the end of the season.

"I have not had a great season, I know that," he added.

"It has all accelerated since an interview I gave a few weeks back. I said I wanted to leave.

"There was nothing spiteful, it was rather honest on my part."

Lens have released a statement, which stated that Cousin had been "excluded from the professional squad until the end of the season".

It added that his response to the whistles of supporters was "uncalled-for" and that he had shown an "incorrect and reprehensible attitude".

Boyd's not been booed though.

He'll never get booed because he's a 'pure big Bluenose', simple as that really.

I wouldn't boo him either, but his attitiude is rank.

Alex McLeish brought Boyd to Ibrox - under Big Red he never improved and worked on his game. He was left on the bench for many games and his attitude never really improved. Moving to a club like Rangers should get you motivated, you always have to be on your toes and work on your game. You should always want to improve.

Along comes Paul Le Guen which is a perfect opportunity to hit the ground running - every player wants to impress their new manager, bar Kris Boyd. Le Guen drops Boyd but he doesn't take any note of it. Le Guen stated publically in one of his press conferences that he had to work on his all round game - what does Boyd do, ignores it. He then decides to work a little harder until he was dropped. Then he went back to the old lazy, selfish, arrogant and poor footballer that he is.

He also gets left out the Scotland team - now surely that is an incentive to get your head down, work hard, improve your all round game and shove two fingers up at your critics - na, not Kris Boyd.

So Le Guen goes and Wally comes in along with McCoist - now if that's not a massive chance to show what your all about and how good you can be then there is something seriously wrong. Instead Wally leaves Boyd out and he starts to sulk.

George Burley also leaves Boyd out and he throws all his toys out the pram.

All of a sudden Boyd's attitude, work rate, fitness and all round footballing ability improves - sadly that last's for just over a month and yet again we see the real Kris Boyd. He begs for a start in the Old Firm and blows his chance with a poor performance (no need to bring up the whole team as we all know they were pish that day, this is a Kris Boyd discussion thread (tu)) - he then begins to turn in some terrible performances along with Wally adopting a different formation - that's it, Boyd goes into mega sulk drive. Rangers accept a bid from Birmingham and he rejects it - the next day he turns in a poor performance in the Scottish Cup along with a few poor ones after that. He's hooked against Dundee United after an abysmal performance and his bottom lip trails the ground - he truges off the park slower than a snail when we are in desperate need for a goal. He then gets dropped for the Old Firm....

I don't think I have seen a more lazier and huffier performance than the one Boyd put in up at Station Park - his performance and attitude that night was a bloody disgrace. He was poor against Hamilton at New Douglas Park and he moved as fast as I have ever seen him after coming on as a sub against Hamilton last weekend, right on full-time.

Now no-one knows what has gone on (bar the management) but it's obvious something has, you could hear it in McCoist during his interview.

Boyd has had chance after chance, under a good few managers at both club and international level and he's never taken them - or when he has, he's thrown it back in everyones face.

He only has himself to blame and it's ashame as he could have been a good footballer along with being a phenominal goalscorer!

When he doesn't score he offers bugger all to the team.

Playing for Rangers is a dream, it's a privelege - those who understand, need no explanation, those who don't understand, don't matter!

Alex McLeish brought Boyd to Ibrox - under Big Red he never improved and worked on his game. He was left on the bench for many games and his attitude never really improved. Moving to a club like Rangers should get you motivated, you always have to be on your toes and work on your game. You should always want to improve.

Along comes Paul Le Guen which is a perfect opportunity to hit the ground running - every player wants to impress their new manager, bar Kris Boyd. Le Guen drops Boyd but he doesn't take any note of it. Le Guen stated publically in one of his press conferences that he had to work on his all round game - what does Boyd do, ignores it. He then decides to work a little harder until he was dropped. Then he went back to the old lazy, selfish, arrogant and poor footballer that he is.

He also gets left out the Scotland team - now surely that is an incentive to get your head down, work hard, improve your all round game and shove two fingers up at your critics - na, not Kris Boyd.

So Le Guen goes and Wally comes in along with McCoist - now if that's not a massive chance to show what your all about and how good you can be then there is something seriously wrong. Instead Wally leaves Boyd out and he starts to sulk.

All of a sudden Boyd's attitude, work rate, fitness and all round footballing ability improves - sadly that last's for just over a month and yet again we see the real Kris Boyd. He begs for a start in the Old Firm and blows his chance with a poor performance (no need to bring up the whole team as we all know they were pish that day, this is a Kris Boyd discussion thread (tu)) - he then begins to turn in some terrible performances along with Wally adopting a different formation - that's it, Boyd goes into mega sulk drive. Rangers accept a bid from Birmingham and he rejects it - the next day he turns in a poor performance in the Scottish Cup along with a few poor ones after that. He's hooked against Dundee United after an abysmal performance and his bottom lip trails the ground - he truges off the park slower than a snail when we are in desperate need for a goal. He then gets dropped for the Old Firm....

I don't think I have seen a more lazier and huffier performance than the one Boyd put in up at Station Park - his performance and attitude that night was a bloody disgrace. He was poor against Hamilton at New Douglas Park and he moved as fast as I have ever seen him after coming on as a sub against Hamilton last weekend, right on full-time.

Now no-one knows what has gone on (bar the management) but it's obvious something has, you could hear it in McCoist during his interview.

Boyd has had chance after chance, under a good few managers at both club and international level and he's never taken them - or when he has, he's thrown it back in everyones face.

He only has himself to blame and it's ashame as he could have been a good footballer along with being a phenominal goalscorer!

Playing for Rangers is a dream, it's a privelege - those who understand, need no explanation, those who don't understand, don't matter!

Great post mate (tu)

Decent post but almost sounds like an epilogue Muff. :lol: Like i've said in other threads i don't think this bust up means he's finished at Rangers, players stay at clubs after bust ups with management all the time, sometimes the situations just sort themselves out.

I don't think you can discount how Rangers done their best to flog Boyd for top dollar in January.

I think there's a bit of a personality clash between Smith, McCoist and Boyd.

There was a need to sell a player that our owner and manager admitted too. It could have been someone else in the same position, he was the only player we had an offer for bar the offer for Mendes from Bolton that we know so little about, from what i hear it may not even have been in the 3 million category that we wanted/needed.

I don't think there's a clash, i think Smith has always played or not played Boyd purely based on football decisions.

thank f*ck someone posted it. Boyd is a joke of a footballer if he was a real fan he would have improved he hasnt. Quicker he goes the better

I think McCoist and Wally are split over Kris Boyd.

I don't think they are.

Ally looks all laid back, but everyone that talks about him behind the scenes talks about how ferociously competitive he is.

Seems to be the complete opposite of Boyd, but you never know.

I think McCoist and Wally are split over Kris Boyd.

they should't be a blind man can see since he signed he has done fcuk all

I know he isnt not the best but every youth or young signing should take Broadfoots attitude, when he asked Davie Weir for extra help

McCoist perhaps can see himself in Kris Boyd. I can't comment on the whole Boyd=McCoist debate given that i never really saw Ally play but he was always a goalscorer for us yet from what i hear he never really got going as an overall footballer until Smith was appointed manager and Hateley came in to partner him.