***Generic Kris Boyd Thread***

jimmckinlay

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He's an imposter just like everyone of our players. Only thing is that he's even fucking worse.

That pass he tried to play summed him up.

Don't worry, everyone will be getting it from me so McBoyd, Eck and STB, don't get your thongs in a twist - just so happens he was fucking brutal once again.

He can't even score any more.

Whose fault will it be today though?

The usual suspects will be on here defending him (and I don't mean you McBoyd!), blaming everyone else as usual.

He's fucking rotten. How anyone was willing to pay £4m for him I'll never know.

No chance of us getting that now, simply because Boyd knows he can't hack it in a league like the Championship.

Whose fault will it be today though?

The usual suspects will be on here defending him (and I don't mean you McBoyd!), blaming everyone else as usual.

He's fucking rotten. How anyone was willing to pay £4m for him I'll never know.

No chance of us getting that now, simply because Boyd knows he can't hack it in a league like the Championship.

Papaguy...... I have defended Boyd to the hilt in the past and a few months ago we discussed this and I once again defended him because I believed him to be the best goalscorer we have had since Negri...

Well, I will have my serving of humble pie now....

Boyds attitude is stinking.... for a brief period after the Burley fiasco, I thought he had finally woken up to himself... it seems that was a false dawn. Since the transfer window closed he has looked worse than I ever thought he could. His attitude is unacceptable and I am finally firmly in the Boyd must be dropped camp. It hurts me to say I was wrong about him because I really wanted him to prove his detractors wrong, unfortunately it seems he did not want it as badly as me. He now epitomises everything that is wrong with our club and both he and Ferguson should leave at the end of this season

PG, you were right, I was wrong...

I'm sick of discussing Boyd.

A few members on here said Boyd was useless 2 years ago, nothing has changed.

Every week more and more people start slating him, but its just the same old pish he has been serving for years IMO

I'm sick of discussing Boyd.

A few members on here said Boyd was useless 2 years ago, nothing has changed.

Every week more and more people start slating him, but its just the same old pish he has been serving for years IMO

Quote of the week (tu)

If that's all he can offer than Boyd can take a flying fuck, that was his worst ever game for Rangers. Disgraceful from that man.

At least you don't look through Boyd tinted glasses (tu)

I want him to do well but he's not and he's a fucking awful footballer along with having a terrible attitude. It's time for him to be dropped from the squad altogether.

A shower of shite.

If that's all he can offer than Boyd can take a flying fuck, that was his worst ever game for Rangers. Disgraceful from that man.

I want him to do well but he's not and he's a fucking awful footballer along with having a terrible attitude. It's time for him to be dropped from the squad altogether.

A shower of shite.

My past liking for Boyd certainly doesn't stop me realising his current form.

I think he won about one header today after being involved in many aerial battles and the occasional time he tried to make a pass or put in a cross it came to nothing. No idea how he lasted 90 minutes, Miller was on the bench so i'm amazed he never came on for Boyd, was he hurt or soemthing? I'm no Kenny Miller fan but he'd have at least added a lot more than what Boyd did today.

What irks me even more is that he was supposed to have had a bust up with Wally Smith over not playing yet he gets a start today and puts that out?

A shower of shite.

I think he won about one header today after being involved in many aerial battles and the occasional time he tried to make a pass or put in a cross it came to nothing. No idea how he lasted 90 minutes, Miller was on the bench so i'm amazed he never came on for Boyd, was he hurt or soemthing? I'm no Kenny Miller fan but he'd have at least added a lot more than what Boyd did today.

What irks me even more is that he was supposed to have had a bust up with Wally Smith over not playing yet he gets a start today and puts that out?

Now you're seeing what we have been saying for a while now.

A shower of shite.

DB i've never been in any doubt Miller offers more than Boyd when it comes to overall play, difference is now Boyd isn't even scoring. I still think Miller is a poor footballer and when you're comparing any footballer to Boyd you can say they look good.

A shower of shite.

DB i've never been in any doubt Miller offers more than Boyd when it comes to overall play, difference is now Boyd isn't even scoring. I still think Miller is a poor footballer and when you're comparing any footballer to Boyd you can say they look good.

Year Miller is a poor footballer, i'm not comparing the 2 strikers before we go the full 12 rounds again :P

Just that now the Boyd fans are seeing what Boyd really gives to the team overall, and it's shocking a few.

His recent form is the worst of his Rangers career it must be said, he's always been a poor footballer for us but this is just ridiculous what he's producing now.

But you have to admit, when this debate always got brought up...It was what does Boyd actually do when he doesn't score?

Well it's getting answered now loud and clear, and as i said a few are see the overall player now and it's shocking a few.