SFA hearing

skamhead

No I was sent off mate and picked up a plastic bottle to drink I turned round to throw it back and it hit the ref on the balls, the other teams manager etc went up and spoke for me as it wasn't deliberate and everyone could see that other than the ref so it was cut to 8 games for violent conduct

Some boy :lol:

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dont they realise that any young player coming through,from any other SPL team,will be snapped up by Scum for £50,000 rather than what he is worth? with Rangers not allowed to bid?

short sighted bastards

hope we fuck em with our youth :21:

We need to (seriously) consider our options for a move out of the Scottish league system.

I don't know what choice there is, but there must be some choice. If Berwick can be based in England and play under the jurasdiction of that corrupt organisation then we must be able to play under another.

No I was sent off mate and picked up a plastic bottle to drink I turned round to throw it back and it hit the ref on the balls, the other teams manager etc went up and spoke for me as it wasn't deliberate and everyone could see that other than the ref so it was cut to 8 games for violent conduct

Best story I've heard in a while

:lol:

Have a rep ;)

Don't know what your thoughts on this are guys but I strongly think we, as a support should:

• Never attend an away match again
  • Never attend hampden for International matches or concerts etc
  • Withdraw from domestic cup competitions and see the reaction of sponsors
  • never buy another scotland item of merchandise

If we are made to suffer then take the lot of them with us is my thinking right now. Idiots are punishing other clubs as well as on a limited budget with a takeover which league would we be likely to sign players from? Again, idiots!

Don't know what your thoughts on this are guys but I strongly think we, as a support should:

• Never attend an away match again
  • Never attend hampden for International matches or concerts etc
  • Withdraw from domestic cup competitions and see the reaction of sponsors
  • never buy another scotland item of merchandise

If we are made to suffer then take the lot of them with us is my thinking right now. Idiots are punishing other clubs as well as on a limited budget with a takeover which league would we be likely to sign players from? Again, idiots!

I agree and we need to get this message out to the masses

Time for Donald findlay to enter.......Shower of dirty sfa bastards out to fukk us over.

Was just about to comment that it must be time for the QC to reacquaint himself with all things Rangers.

Surely the member clubs would have to vote through the levels of punishment that could be handed out, and as there have been previous clubs (Motherwell and Dundee) to have been in a similar position without such sanctions, that imposing them on us, with no precedentof any such sanctions is not only unfair, but against the law? You can't make up rules as you go along and just think that this is both morally and legally correct.

Time to challenge these rulings in a proper court and not a fkn kangaroo one that the SFA run.

I agree that the ban on signing players might not be such a big deal given the fact that we would be unlikely to sign anyone of significance in the timeline of the next year

But the timing of this announcement is carefully planned by the SFA to derail any bids coming in at this time, potential bidders will now take more time to reassess their bids and plans for us

Not for the first time either

Charges of corruption are now not the work of paranoids but can now clearly be seen to be true.

Will be interesting to hear Rangers response to this, we have had the administrators statement which is worded carefully to avoid stirring up a hornets nest.

We must unite to destroy them and split Scottish football in two for starters , then we can start destroying all the diddy clubs who have sat back and allowed this by their compliance with the corrupt organision.

DO IT

Resign from the SPL.

Apply to the SFL as existing Gers- forget the spin, we'd be accepted in a shot.

Cut our cloth to match.

Rebuild with huge fanbase (largely intact) in division 3.

Watch the total financial ruin of the SPL as we steamroller divisons.

Come back to the SPL in due time having suffered zero penalties, a club ready to compete, financially and in football terms.

This is the way.

Are you sure mate I googled Rangers 2 contract rule breach and it came up with rule 2

They cant fine Whyte for the two caontracts

They will be waiting to fine the club for that if they can discredit Campbell Oglively which i doubt.

Unfortunately bud, this was not the EBT hearing

Yeah, you're right, but I'm just so fucking mad at all of these bastards and all the dots do join together. If it hadn't been for the EBTs and SDM's fiddling, as a starting point (which Ogilvie knew about), then this whole mess would not have escalated this far. But you're right.

Should not stop TBK. Its not as if we haven't gone through periods recently where we haven't been able sign players anyway.

Now time for Paul Murray and the rest to get their deal through as quickly as possible so we can hang onto our best players.

Ok tin hat firmly in place.

First of all away game boycotts-I support this fully, but it will never happen, too many hangers on in our support these days. I talk to these people every day, and when i talk to them tomorrow they will simply say "we broke the rules so we should pay" they don't believe there is an agenda against the club (I do, just to clarify)

Secondly-Out players withdrawing from international duty. This will never happen either, playing for Scotland will mean far too much for a lot of our players, and to be fair after everything they have done for us this year, we really cant expect them too.

Thirdly- Protests, i honestly dont see that doing us any good either. Either very few people will turn up, or those who do turn up will make an absolute arse of themselves, by singing something they shouldn't or tuning up pissed!

Sorry for the negativity, just how i feel right now.

Dont know where we go from here, hurting big time.

Now ally's comments on friday about young players and trying to achieve a top six finish becomes clearer. Also that no bidder was announced and the explanatiOn given was both bidders need to clarify certain conditions with the sfa/spl.

it is obvious this decision and these draconian sanctions were known last friday.The whole shebang is a fucking stitch up by Lie well and his ilk.They really are so hung up on their inferiority complex,that this is the only way they could even think of getting close to our trophy haul in their sorry,bigoted lives.

Fuck them,THE BOYCOTTS MUST START,NOW.