mcgregor and kenny miller coming backin the summer?

Dennis

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My uncle, himself a bear, said he spoke to miller a couple of weeks back, he was over looking at houses for moving into during the summer. He also said hbe had been speaking to Ally and Charles Green. I never posted due to the outrage that can often happen on here with rumours :)

Kenny Miller, yes. For a season or two, he'd do. By the time we're in the SPL, again, I don't think he'd be up to the standard that we'd expect.

The McGregor suggestion is an absolute laugh. Can you imagine that? I didn't have an issue with Kenny Miller returning when some did because he had played for Celtic, but I would literally be furious if McGregor, or any of the other traitors, returned.

Then again, we had a roaster on here before Christmas talking away to John Fleck in Tunnel.

cannot believe anyone would have fucking Miller back he is finished as a player he has always relied on pace he has now lost it so all he will do is deny a youth player some game time and giving washed up players contracts is partly what got us into such a mess yet people never seem to learn from it.

Miller is more than welcome, McGregor, no thanks. Most likely nonsense anyway. A nice wee rumour to deflect from todays result though.

You sure rumbled Dennis there :rolleyes:

He always post stuff like this to deflect from poor results

Can see Miller coming back but not McGregor. I wouldnt want him back anyway. Is he playing much in Turkey?

Shaggers their number one and watching him when I have besiktas or the opposition on a line he's been playing very well! 6 or 7 games I've seen him in

Dont see either happening and neither should...cant go back to paying big wages to players past their best. A Kenny Miller type striker is what we need ie someone with pace who runs the channels and pressurizes defenders but Kenny's best days for that are behind him and we should be looking for youthful talent with potential sell on value.

When Mcgregor left I remember him being signaled out my Mcdowell as the only one who contacted Ally so he may have been a bit more honorable than the rest but even then I think there would be too much bad blood for this to happen.

Did you say that about miller too when he first came back ? :P

We are all just fickle fans following brainless greedy footballers at the end of the day :7325:

No.

Mainly because he didn't leave a club that was relying on his transfer fee to rebuild from the ground up.

Miller is also not a Rangers man which McGregor was always quick to point out that he was.

He made his choice, let him enjoy Turkey and all those who will never sing his name like we once did.