Whyte released on bail

Bad Robot

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know if this has been posted, but I quite enjoy the thought that he's going to be facing a lot of that with his court appearances.

Is that Houston's voice?

If so, at least he's attacking the right people.

About time the snake got a bit of grief, start of plenty i hope.

Nice wee tip from Plod at the end there......."He'll be back on Monday....away ye go!!".

on the comments below the vid on facebook, whoever filmed it (sons of struth??) says the polis was telling him he would be back on monday

i take that as polis speak for "fuck off oot the way or youre getting lifted"

Surely it wasn't as easy as he said he had money therefore that was sufficient enough for proof of funds?!?!

I Was thinking that. If you read all the acqusations every one of them sound like something it would have been easy to verify. Sounds like everyone was wanting to believe him so did not ask too many questions.

Whyte will be heading down south to face his other warrant if we can get him back from Mexico for one & he's in our custody surely it's automatic for him to be handed over to the English.

Guys I know at court today said he was terrified, fukking glad that wee bastard is suffering long may it continue, can't wait till he's banged up in bar-l

Whyte will be heading down south to face his other warrant if we can get him back from Mexico for one & he's in our custody surely it's automatic for him to be handed over to the English.

Guys I know at court today said he was terrified, fukking glad that wee bastard is suffering long may it continue, can't wait till he's banged up in bar-l

I was hearing it was lively in the cells...