Celtic Ticket Information

eskbankloyal

Every time we play the taigs theres a 20 odd page thread full of folk saying how unfair it is that ST holders get priority followed by a bunch of excuses for why they didnt buy a ST, but keeping us informed of how staunch they are and deserve a ticket.

The people who payed the money to watch us play diddy teams before we drew celtic deserve a ticket first, then the RSCs should get an allocation to give to members which will usually be given out based in a ballot or by most games attended. This ensures that people who attend games regularly and are loyal fans get a ticket before gloryhunters. There will always be some loyal fans who come up short, but at the end of the day if you didnt buy a ST then you dont get priority, its always been that way and rightly so.

I doubt ill get one as im not a ST holder this season, but thats just the way it is.

I'm not saying that season ticket holders shouldn't get priority mate, me & my son are two of the guys that's hardly missed a game against the "diddy teams", but don't have season tickets. Like I said, me & my son have got one on our bus, but I do get a bit pissed when they go to folk that don't go to games. I know a few that are getting tickets that haven't been to games in years, never mind against the diddy teams. Suppose there's not much that can be done. Folk will always get one from a mate or will pay over the odds for one. I was just thinking if season ticket holders got one & there were any available, it's not hard to check through a Rangers number, how many tickets they've bought.

Seeing on twitter that they have received an extra allocation of tickets for this game, can we expect more too then ?

Assuming we didn't sell our full allocation then if they've been offered more tickets?

Same guy in Somerset also has one at £360. Hate these scalpers.

Where's that eBay report button....

They are dirty cunts, I'm no clued up on the old eBay but need folk to wreck this bid.

As I said, anyone daft enough to pay over £150 deserves to be ripped off as like I said you could buy a half ST for £125 then that would get you a ticket anyway

Always bar72 then...

nae ticket for big Rab either darlin, would have ma baws aff for a ticket tae.not a season ticket holder, but I reckon ive been to more games than most st holders this season drivin up from essex.still, if the boys in the rsc's cant get one, then who am I to complain.

ah well , terrorize the fenians at nr 43 in my road it is, a fight I always win, even if the team on the park dont.

No Surrender

Rab