Jig's Card Today

Jig's Card  

520 members have voted

1. 1. Was it a red?

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been waiting 30 years to be on the telly. My big moment on my first ever Rangers game (in the Broomy front) was blocked by Dave MacPherson's arse.

Alas, very few of our blurry faces in the Govan Sandy Jardine Rear are likely ever to achieve such fame.

Came up last year for the Arbroath game at home, sat just behind the goal in the Broomloan, and when I came back, I was watching the highlights and saw myself on it.

I've not got a face for TV...

Came up last year for the Arbroath game at home, sat just behind the goal in the Broomloan, and when I came back, I was watching the highlights and saw myself on it.

I've not got a face for TV...

:p20: Lucky barsteward.

You didn't have big Dave's sizeable behind to deal with, though. As an 8 year old that's quite an obstacle.

Shat myself at the time when the ref showed the red in the box, thought he was giving a penalty. Definite red though after seeing the replay at home.

Me as well. I didn't even realise jig had done that tackle at that point!

It's a definite red after watching that clip.

To be honest I shat myself most the second half half!

A great win no thanks to him!

What's the usual ban for a violent conduct red card? Any chance we can appeal if it's too lenient?

It'll be interesting to hear the justifications for him walking straight back into the team when he's eligible again.

I've been waiting 30 years to be on the telly. My big moment on my first ever Rangers game (in the Broomy front) was blocked by Dave MacPherson's arse.

Alas, very few of our blurry faces in the Govan Sandy Jardine Rear are likely ever to achieve such fame.

I thought it was the Dave McPherson rear?

getmecoat.gif

His time was over after Forfar game .Lately he has been ok .I'm not a fan but I refuse to call him all sorts of personal shit .Have to say ,that's the best our defence has played all season .All credit to McColl and players that have came in and stepped up .