Daily Record Headline

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have abslutely no idea why he would make this public. By all means try to do it if there is some financial benefit from being able to pursue legal action for the wrongs done but why say it in the press?

Could this not be a way of getting out of the onorous contracts we find ourselves saddled with ?

By moving back the assets to the oldco would we not be free to do all the deals again and get a better return for the football club?

And Making it public might be a way of putting pressure on Ashley and making him come to the negotiating table.

Purely speculation on my part as I don't know if this is even legally possible but just a thought I had nonetheless.

:uk:

Could this not be a way of getting out of the onorous contracts we find ourselves saddled with ?

By moving back the assets to the oldco would we not be free to do all the deals again and get a better return for the football club?

And Making it public might be a way of putting pressure on Ashley and making him come to the negotiating table.

Purely speculation on my part as I don't know if this is even legally possible but just a thought I had nonetheless.

I think the old company would simply be merged with the current one. I doubt there's anything more to it than that.

I don't think it's that strange a move. Without the newco lifting a finger BDO are clawing back cash for the creditors. If the oldco was defrauded then damages could follow. Why liquidate if the oldco has the cash to pay it's debts

Exactly and I'm sure there's more to this than the reasons DK gave. I am getting the feeling of a cunning but very positive plan that he is sitting on. Personally I think there is lots of positives in this.

People criticising King need to think about the shite we have had to put up with the last few years!

Ok sometimes he goes on a little but him sitting there saying he would like to add another 5 quality players to our squad with have teams fans(including the bheggars) squirming with fear.

They see how much we have improved with so little spent and will be worried what Mark and Davie can do with some serious money.

For the past few seasons i have been paying on a match by match basis but on Saturday i am going to enquire to upgrade to a season ticket,things are looking up and it's a great feeling going to watch the team again,onwards and upwards.NS.

Personally I think the contracts would stand, but the seven year deal is by far too onerous for the return that we get and I think it will be renegotiated long before the trial is finished. I think DK's move is much bigger than that. Think about vindication and both the LEGAL and moral high ground. Winning the BTC will be the start of it.

He mentioned a possible 100% return for creditors and that includes his 20 mil. I also think compensation may be pursued and an admission sought from the SFA/SPFL for all their wrongdoing. I think they are shitting themselves big time and I expect the guilty to be moving on before the trial even starts, with Green in particular singing like a canary and throwing as much mud at them and everyone else as possible as his justification to save his erse. Here's hoping!

He should have kept quiet about this until it happens as the haters will now use his words against us and even more so if it doesn't happen.

I hope it does happen and maybe he's confident it will but IMO there are too many uncertainties out there regarding the oldco to make any bold statements like this.

He should have kept quiet about this until it happens as the haters will now use his words against us and even more so if it doesn't happen.

I hope it does happen and maybe he's confident it will but IMO there are too many uncertainties out there regarding the oldco to make any bold statements like this.

I don't no so much.

For the most part, I liked what he said. Maybe it's time we got bold. It upsets them and no matter what shite they come out with, deep down they don't want any of this and are bricking it, so fuck them and and what they say.

Is this not exactly the same sort of playing to the gallery shite that we heard from whyte and green? The fact he's going on about tradition etc.... We don't need tradition we need a stable financially secure club, that's as free from debt as possible.

It sounds from the interview like currently the amount of money the club has isn't enough to see us through to the end of the season, so in other words we're still hand to mouth and fundamentally unstable? I thought we were supposed to be moving away from spending more than we can afford.

It seems to me there's a section of support that would be happy if we run by a consortium of nick leeson, bernie madoff, and Robert maxwells ghost, as long as they promised to do things the rangers way.

I really want to given King a chance but this shite confirms what a charlatan he truly is, this is all bullshit bluster, this isn't for anything other than to hook the fans in and tell us what we all want to here, hence his idiotic terminolgy throughout.

He's just gave every Rangers hater in the Country fresh long lasting ammo

I really want to given King a chance but this shite confirms what a charlatan he truly is, this is all bullshit bluster, this isn't for anything other than to hook the fans in and tell us what we all want to here, hence his idiotic terminolgy throughout.

He's just gave every Rangers hater in the Country fresh long lasting ammo

Hurting a wee bit nixy

I don't no so much.

For the most part, I liked what he said. Maybe it's time we got bold. It upsets them and no matter what shite they come out with, deep down they don't want any of this and are bricking it, so fuck them and and what they say.

This!

Too many people giving a fuck about what the haters will say - fuck them. Also they're shitting themselves by this move. No more "Sevco, Zombie, Deid" pish. We are the same club but this is a good move as creditors etc will get their money. We were victims of a crime, people need to remember that.

Is this not exactly the same sort of playing to the gallery shite that we heard from whyte and green? The fact he's going on about tradition etc.... We don't need tradition we need a stable financially secure club, that's as free from debt as possible.

It sounds from the interview like currently the amount of money the club has isn't enough to see us through to the end of the season, so in other words we're still hand to mouth and fundamentally unstable? I thought we were supposed to be moving away from spending more than we can afford.

It seems to me there's a section of support that would be happy if we run by a consortium of nick leeson, bernie madoff, and Robert maxwells ghost, as long as they promised to do things the rangers way.

That's bullshit! The difference between Green, Whyte and King is that King gives a fuck about the club and fans. We are in a better position on the field and we are heading that way off the field. This is a good thing!

I don't no so much.

I don't often agree wae yae but spot on

Hurting a wee bit nixy

Talk about crawling out the woodwork mate, shows one thing though if the tarriers are hurting by King talking about it just wait until we merge the two companies and get number 55. The suicide numbers in the East End will rocket, which isn't necessarily a bad thing!