Daily Record Headline

The entire interview yesterday from DK was a "fuck you" to the rest of Scottish Football imo.

"Ha ha, how you like us now, fuck you"

even more than that - besides stirring the pot with Hibs, he then lauds Ally -knowing full well a large section of the support can no longer stick him, he brings up buying oldco back, goes to the fucking Record for this (courageous journalism).

Its a "fuck you i do things my way" ---- to everybody.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

even more than that - besides stirring the pot with Hibs, he then lauds Ally -knowing full well a large section of the support can no longer stick him, he brings up buying oldco back, goes to the fucking Record for this (courageous journalism).

Ha ha FS!

maybe the RFFF money should be used for this pointless plan by King rather than ticket sales and future share issues to payback the debt it will create to try and clear the list of creditors owed money.

a lot of money just for a company registration number.

Was this not Bill Miller's plan? Use an "incubator company" until the oldco was "cleansed" then return the club to the company? Regardless,imo if this is King's plan he should have said nothing about it until it was on the verge of actually happening. Every football authority and every other body of note has confirmed what we all know i.e. Rangers FC was an asset of the oldco and was sold as such (which has happened at numerous other clubs as it happens) and the club itself continues with history intact,so i see no need for Dave King to bring up this well worn and tired "oldco/newco" stuff again. Not one of his better moves. Rangers FC is finally on the up and we're all concentrating at last on the fitbaw and Mr King dredges this guff up again.

maybe the RFFF money should be used for this pointless plan by King rather than ticket sales and future share issues to payback the debt it will create to try and clear the list of creditors owed money.

a lot of money just for a company registration number.

If it makes business sense to merge with the oldco, that would be a perfect way to spend the money.

Must've made shed load in interest by now.

If it makes business sense to merge with the oldco, that would be a perfect way to spend the money.

Must've made shed load in interest by now.

i've yet to see King say anywhere that it makes business sense. Clearly it'll be to try get rid of the contracts with the like of Ashley - i'd be glad of this if the cost was less than what our contracts are - but it's more likely to be so he can get his old shares again and wield more control.

just seems pointless to start this whole cavalcade again but i wouldn't be surprised if he goes cap in hand to RFFF to fund this.

It was a press conference with different media outlets present, no? I don't see how it was only given to the DR.

i've yet to see King say anywhere that it makes business sense. Clearly it'll be to try get rid of the contracts with the like of Ashley - i'd be glad of this if the cost was less than what our contracts are - but it's more likely to be so he can get his old shares again and wield more control.

just seems pointless to start this whole cavalcade again but i wouldn't be surprised if he goes cap in hand to RFFF to fund this.

That's the bit that worries me, everything King does is with an angle to what's good for King.

This can be done technically. If it can be achieved practically, it should be done in my view. It will have no impact on our current activities (on or off field).

Much will have to be finalized before it can be properly considered such as the BTC, Whytes "claims", amongst many other matters.

The process is referred to as "sisting a liquidation", and whilst it would make very little difference to us bears, it would be silence the beasts, the mhedia haters, and anyone else who has an uneducated swipe at us (of whom there are many).

Go Dave:-)

Just had a butchers at the rhebels front page there, they've got the headline king saying about bringing back the old co. Then strategically placed at the bottom of it is the bit about the wee magician who's allegedly owed over £3k by old co! They never miss a trick to try and make a cunt of us!

I think the majority of his statements since he landed have been quite harmful to the club. Flourishes like; 'We will win the league comfortably', 'five new players', 'we will have five Scott Allans'... Is he the self-appointed director of football now ? The stridency in his words will have to be backed up with serious capital, as this won't be forgotten next season.

And for fuck sake, if there wasn't a stronger case for letting sleeping dogs lie, he drags up this oldco nonsense.

I suppose it depends who the RFFF defined as a small creditor.

Was it people owed under £500, £2000 etc.

sure that prick magician was saying it was over £2k he was due or the contract was equalling that so i'd give him fuck all for his constant bitching.

I don't often agree wae yae but spot on

Cheers mate. Got my head around a few things. I like DK's statement and more to come I hope. The embarassment of last season is well gone. There will be no nore hiding and silence. Fuck every last one of our haters as the jail beckons for tbe guilty and those complicit are outed!

As King says it preserves the honour of the club.

Also provides a direct and unquestionable link to our history and heritage.

What's wrong with any of that ?

Why would some posters choose to be no longer directly associated with the achievements of the oldco, which were our heritage ?

I guess one point is that the position we've taken over the last few years is that they were not the achievements of the oldco but of the club, and attaching value to the old company, particularly in the way worded in the article may undermine that position