Dave King Statement

the goal machine

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listening to RC the now. Gerry McCulloch and Mark Wilson are completely misprepresenting King's point re the sporting advantage of EBTs.

King is clearly saying we would have bought guys of the same quality, it's just that it would have cost the shareholders more without EBTs.

Rather than that, McCulloch and Wilson are woefully trying to interpret what King is saying as 'we would have got the same standard of player for less money, if some players that had been on EBTs had declined to sign if EBTs had not been in place!!!'

Either blatant misrepresentation or utter stupidity. Un-fucking believable.

Wahay! A Bear correcting them now.

Fucking tits. Of course, now they just say 'I can see your argument'. It's not an argument, you tit, it's what King clearly said. Far less time has been spent on what King actually said than their fantasy of what they think he said.

Mark Wilson: 'Regardless of what happens the titles will always be tarnished'.

Hypocritical, mhanky prick.

I think he's right though isn't he, not to us, the Rangers fans but in general these cunts have made sure that anyone outside of our own fanbase will always look at these titles as tainted, shite I know but It'll be thrre way of justifying their hatred

Good statement and very much a hands-off warning to the also rans of Scottish football.

Best from King to date. Let's hope its just the start.

I'd love to hear more about the documents and how he thinks we were unfairly treated.

The official line seems to be about building bridges but I still want justice and reparations for the scandalous way the club and support were treated.

Demotion to the bottom league is a stain on our history that has allowed the scum a free run domestically and in Europe. Whilst it should not have happened, if it can be proven that it shouldn't have happened my opinion is we should go after our haters.

Where's all the date king haters now fucking wankers every one of them.let the man who has blue blood get on with the job as we all can be he see is doing and shut your fucking mouths for 5 minutes.

I think you need to calm yourself down. Just had a look at your illustrious posting history, struggling to decide if you're young or just troubled... Stink bombs in shops maybe clinches it, but I'd suggest you tone it down a bit (tu)

if that's their final argument, then they know the games up.

If any team will have an asterix against titles it will be the mhanks if you listen to what the glesga jap said 2/3 seasons ago "NO CREDIBLE OPPOSITION" his words not mine. Anyway they best listen to what DK said when he mentions "the history of many clubs will have to be rewritten if this illogical argument was to be consistently applied" Gaun yersel big Dave :lol:

Gerry is absolutely spewing, raging that our Chairman might actually defend our club, ffs he even changes his tone when reading out King's statement so it sounds as bad as he can make it, hoping some rabid will get right on the blower to talk about their favourite subject.

the only thing wrong with that statement is it never ended with Surrender . . . No

I think he's right though isn't he, not to us, the Rangers fans but in general these cunts have made sure that anyone outside of our own fanbase will always look at these titles as tainted, shite I know but It'll be thrre way of justifying their hatred

He meant that they're tarnished in a sporting, factual sense, due to EBTs, not in a partisan sense or in terms of how it's perceived by anyone not knowing the full facts. They are not tarnished in that sense, in the sense that he meant.

Happy with Kings statement as it's probably the same small minority that is shouting about stripping titles that got us put down.

Most have probably not been to a game for years just sitting on there fat asses with a hatred for everything Rangers.

We can cause some damage to them if the club refuses to sell away game tickets if we're allowed to do that .

Then fans would need to get direct from away clubs and that should cut numbers given money to them.

Every little bit helps as its now war against our haters.

Listening to RC the now. Gerry McCulloch and Mark Wilson are completely misprepresenting King's point re the sporting advantage of EBTs.

King is clearly saying we would have bought guys of the same quality, it's just that it would have cost the shareholders more without EBTs.

Rather than that, McCulloch and Wilson are woefully trying to interpret what King is saying as 'we would have got the same standard of player for less money, if some players that had been on EBTs had declined to sign if EBTs had not been in place!!!'

Either blatant misrepresentation or utter stupidity. Un-fucking believable.

Un-fucking surprising though mate