Dave King Statement

the goal machine

Not clever saying some players may not have signed,not clever at all.he should have known the taigs would jump at this part of the statement.well he is talking the talk ,now let's see if he is prepared to fight when they come for our titles .Game on.

Here's hoping it's a baited hook

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ridiculous if DK is being criticised for addressing the issue in a rounded, unbiased fashion.

We criticise those who are selective and pick and choose what they want to focus on, so IMO it's right DK dealt with that aspect of the issue.

Some players may not have joined without EBTs but then we would have signed others, of equal ability, who would instead. It's 'common sense'.

Look at some of those who had EBTs, is the argument we couldn't have found other options at least equal to their ability: Eggen, Ostenstad, Vignal, Ian Murray, Christiansen, Sionko, Ross, Ball, Vanoli etc

facts don't matter in Scotland mate.

Fuck sake. We beat a team in a final with 9 men,and it was still an unfair sporting advantage according to these cunts on RC. Maybe we shoulda tried to win it with any number that suits your hate filled agenda. Horrible cunts. That stuttering cunt o'wilson is making a fucking fhool himself. Don't be surprised if these cunts are throwing themselves under buses out the east end. They keep quoting Big Dave and are fuckin beeling. :uk:

The tax scheme may have reduced the need for shareholders to provide higher levels of funding so, as I have tried to make clear in the past, any advantage gained would have been to the company and its shareholders, not the team.

Can't dumb it down anymore than that, really!

That really is the crux of the matter

I think you need to calm yourself down. Just had a look at your illustrious posting history, struggling to decide if you're young or just troubled... Stink bombs in shops maybe clinches it, but I'd suggest you tone it down a bit (tu)

do u think so? as for stink bombs I says I read someone had mentioned it and if so basically organise it right.thereafter I was taking piss a with replying to goats post.the only other thing that troubles me is hand wringers and ppl badmouthing our directors and not giving them a chance.our club our way of life our is under attack from all angles even from inside the fan Base.and you think me telling certain ppl their wankers makes me troubled.your probably one of they wankers.big enough wankers to check back someone's posts.

do u think so? as for stink bombs I says I read someone had mentioned it and if so basically organise it right.thereafter I was taking piss a with replying to goats post.the only other thing that troubles me is hand wringers and ppl badmouthing our directors and not giving them a chance.our club our way of life our is under attack from all angles even from inside the fan Base.and you think me telling certain ppl their wankers makes me troubled.your probably one of they wankers.big enough wankers to check back someone's posts.

2413759-0787149795-c558..gif

Here comes the ban hammer lol

As Mr King has been misquoted by the TV companies, surely he has recourse to legal action now. He did NOT admit that certain players would not have signed; he said that IF certain players had not signed. This is competely different, especially as he also said that other players, as good, would have been signed. Scott Allan anyone?

The big climb down has begun on RC. stop press............ "The rhebels have surrendered"............."they want to move on"............"o'mcullough has just apologised to DK".................Big Dave has them rattled :lol::uk:
Just in time for the mhanky agm and first on there agenda will be about the soap dodgers stinking the place out. :lol::uk:

It's a good statement IMO.

Doesn't do much for 'cordial relations' with Scottish Football but it certainly lays a marker to anyone who want our titles

"Molon Labe" is what I say to them *look it up*

It's a good statement IMO.

Doesn't do much for 'cordial relations' with Scottish Football but it certainly lays a marker to anyone who want our titles

"Molon Labe" is what I say to them *look it up*

Don't need to, seen it in person, mate. ;):P

Here comes the ban hammer lol

oh look the wanks looking for one of his buddies to ban me.look I've seen ppl tear into our club in many forms on this forum and not one word from you (must have been yer pals eh!). One post from me calling ppl who won't give the guy who's trying to save our club a chance wankers and your having a fucking nervous breakdown and screaming for help sort yerself out ffs.

Radio Clyde just now.

A hate filled mono browed mutant calsl is and calls Dave King deranged. not once, but twice. maybe even 3 times.

Gerry McCulloch allows him free reign to say whatever he wants. a call or 2 later, Tarrier McCulloch makes an apology and says he never heard the guy saying it.

I challenge anyone to go on Radio Celtic and try and say something derogatory about Celtic, try mentioning the Penn State comparison and you will be off quicker than an Alter Boys boxers.

im hearing celtics lawyer has wrote a letter to the scottish clubs saying rangers should have there titles stripped. thats what king is referring to in part of the statement!

These nutters have one thing in mind to get rid of Rangers forever make no bones about it! Time to start hitting back at these people and im sure dave king has done that for a start.

Wouldn't surprise me in the least. You look how they resorted to rule book technicalities to reverse results against Legia and Sion, once they have spotted a potential opening, they have their legal people all over it. DKs words will have no effect on them, they have no shame in seeking any opportunity that they consider beneficial to them.

DKs statement may fortify the fans for a period but we need to get our own lawyers working behind the scenes on this. We need to fight fire with fire, with no holds, no issues barred to get a favourable outcome.

oh look the wanks looking for one of his buddies to ban me.look I've seen ppl tear into our club in many forms on this forum and not one word from you (must have been yer pals eh!). One post from me calling ppl who won't give the guy who's trying to save our club a chance and calling them wankers and your having a fucking nervous breakdown and screaming for help sort yerself out ffs.

ha ha ha

he's baited the hook and soon enough the tiddlers will launch themselves at it,if it's true the bheasts lawyer has written to clubs then the game is fucked,what earthly right have they got to do that,it's like being accused of murder when you didn't do it but the prosecution lawyer writing to jury saying just send him down anyway

Excellent response from the Chairman, the line in the sand has been drawn.

Was interested in this bit - "Irrespective of the final outcome of the tax appeal (which might take several more years)

hoping this means that King is aware of plans for an actual appeal?