That F****er English Stirring It Again On Twitter

robg58

Keech couldnt help himself and has a little dig too I see.

"there was also the return of some of old and unwelcome party tunes from the sidelines and it could well be that Rangers will be asked to explain themselves to the authorities"

Had this been a Hibs victory, there wouldve been no mention, but lets try and tarnish a thunderous Rangers win. Up ye keech. Get this gutter rag banned.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and you're basically saying "fuck Rangers" as well, as it's the club that will suffer. Nice one (sarcasm).

Don't talk baws, I'm saying the whole fucking thing about our so called sectarian songs is a lot of pish and has been manufactured by the real fucking bigots in this cesspit of a country....

mhank fans call themselves fenians fur fuck sake but we should be punished for calling them fenian bastards... how fucking ridiculous is that, and people have actually been jailed for it. Fenian is not a religion or race ffs it's not even a nationality its a group of stinking bastards who participate in the murder of innocents. Get a fucking grip of yer self

With that attitude you're as well staying away, this is about to the club not you.

I'm all for the songs with the subtle changes already mentioned and would welcome a challenge against those. Anything else is idiocy.

You better tell nearly 50 thousand fans to stay away then because we all sung what we wanted yesterday :lol:

Up to our knees in EBT'S :happy:

Keech couldnt help himself and has a little dig too I see.

"there was also the return of some of old and unwelcome party tunes from the sidelines and it could well be that Rangers will be asked to explain themselves to the authorities"

Had this been a Hibs victory, there wouldve been no mention, but lets try and tarnish a thunderous Rangers win. Up ye keech. Get this gutter rag banned.

If we'd lost 6-0 guaranteed it would have been reported. I've learned that no matter how far down we've gone, they'll still put the boot in at every opportunity.

Love how the folk that weren't at the game are having a go at Bears that were at the game. Fucking unreal the handringers in our support at times. That was in the top ten of atmospheres I've experienced at Ibrox yesterday, watching the game back today you realise how loud we actually were.

Love how the folk that weren't at the game are having a go at Bears that were at the game. Fucking unreal the handringers in our support at times. That was in the top ten of atmospheres I've experienced at Ibrox yesterday, watching the game back today you realise how loud we actually were.

This is a brilliant point and hits the nail firmly on the head.

To the people who are greeting about TBB being sung yesterday,were you at the game?

Did you sing it? Did you walk out in disgust?

Don't talk baws, I'm saying the whole fucking thing about our so called sectarian songs is a lot of pish and has been manufactured by the real fucking bigots in this cesspit of a country....

mhank fans call themselves fenians fur fuck sake but we should be punished for calling them fenian bastards... how fucking ridiculous is that, and people have actually been jailed for it. Fenian is not a religion or race ffs it's not even a nationality its a group of stinking bastards who participate in the murder of innocents. Get a fucking grip of yer self

Stinking bastards who killed Catholics as well.

Now that is sectarian surely.

With that attitude you're as well staying away, this is about to the club not you.

I'm all for the songs with the subtle changes already mentioned and would welcome a challenge against those. Anything else is idiocy.

Sorry, but he has a point. I have no time for apologists nor appeasers.

WE are the club and without us there is no club. As long as there are the mock offended taig malcontents peddling their bile to our detriment, the will be The Billy Boys and some, loud and proud and every plastic fucking mick can go fuck themselves on the next boat back to the rhepublic that they always yearn for.

They mock our flag, our Royalty, our Government and our troops. They subvert and influence every institution in the land to the detriment of the majority. They are nothing but snivelling, spineless, paedo worshipping, cowardly terrorist loving bastards, who deserve to pay for the oxygen that they breath and waste every fucking waking hour. If they all died of plague tomorrow, which they richly deserve, it wouldn't be a moment too fucking soon.

Lastly, our club should grow a pair and take these heinous cunts all the way.

Awk we sang the songs and said the bad words but honestly who gives a fuck . If you're offended by words/a song then you're a dick

I dont think anyone on here is offended by any song for or against us. The point is its a possibility that we will get the club into big trouble eventually.

Sorry, but he has a point. I have no time for apologists nor appeasers.

WE are the club and without us there is no club. As long as there are the mock offended taig malcontents peddling their bile to our detriment, the will be The Billy Boys and some, loud and proud and every plastic fucking mick can go fuck themselves on the next boat back to the rhepublic that they always yearn for.

They mock our flag, our Royalty, our Government and our troops. They subvert and influence every institution in the land to the detriment of the majority. They are nothing but snivelling, spineless, paedo worshipping, cowardly terrorist loving bastards, who deserve to pay for the oxygen that they breath and waste every fucking waking hour. If they all died of plague tomorrow, which they richly deserve, it wouldn't be a moment too fucking soon.

Lastly, our club should grow a pair and take these heinous cunts all the way.

Great post. Spot on!

Hello Hello after Holts equaliser was absolutely phenomenal. After hearing that I had no doubt we were going to win and I'm sure the same thought passed through the heads of all the players on the park. Hivs were done.

That's why they want us to stop singing it. They know it gives us a boost. Best song in world football and they fucking know it

I watched it on the TV and did not hear any offending words and the Rangers support was loud and impressive.