MoH

BigBearButt

Feel a bit sorry for the lad as it just doesnt seem to be working out for him so far. 

Hoping a full pre season brings out his qualities but so far he hasnt looked anything like the money we paid for him. The more i watch him play however I just dont see him fitting into our system. He screams out as being most effective as a counter attack player playing back to front at pace and him playing off the shoulder.

Interesting to see how he pans out for next season but he would be a hell of an expensive bench player considering our budget.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think the trouble with moh was with st johnstone they sat back and hit teams on the break using his pace eg against us in the cup

with us he is faced with packed defences and his pace is not much use. he has been poor so far hopefully he will be better next season with more room to operate

I think he really needs to be played through the middle. I think that's where he'd really excel and irc both of his goals so far have came from that position. 

There is potential in him, he does have a good amount of pace so he would be invaluable in counter attacks. 

He's also really sturdy and takes a fair bit to take down. 

He maybe one of those players that takes time to settle into new suroundings and is a bit iverwhelmed at the real size and pressures  being a Rangers player, he must have the tools to do the job or MW woukdnt have chased him that long to get him.

6 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

I think he really needs to be played through the middle. I think that's where he'd really excel and irc both of his goals so far have came from that position. 

There is potential in him, he does have a good amount of pace so he would be invaluable in counter attacks. 

He's also really sturdy and takes a fair bit to take down. 

He seems a bit lost out wide , so I thought he might have tried him through the middle , specially with Waghorn being a doubt for the cup final . 

Just now, gmcf said:

He seems a bit lost out wide , so I thought he might have tried him through the middle , specially with Waghorn being a doubt for the cup final . 

I think it's daft playing him in front of Tav.

It's counter productive and one of the few things i disagree with. 

Tav has no problem getting into that area himself, it worked when Waggy was there but that's because Waggy and Tav have worked together for a while. 

Having MOH there in the place where Tav should be running into seems to mess up his plays. 

2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

It'll be interesting to see if the people that are writing him off now,are the same ones that wrote Forrester off.......

He's been shite. There's no argument there. Have to allow the lad a full pre season though and hopefully he'll improve!!

Will be interesting to finally see him with Waggy. I agree though he struggles a bit against packed defences however he wasn't the worst player today, there was quite a few before him. I still think he will excel in the premiership with us next season as he has all ready proved with st Johnstone.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Shouldn't need a full pre-season. Look how fast it's took Forrester to fit in.

Agreed but some are different. Going to wait until next season to see how he fairs before affirming that he is in fact shite!!