'Wings Over Scotland' on the cup final chaos.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No surprises there really. 

These characters are the most extreme organisation in peddling all things anti-British, without a peep from anyone challenging them. 

I wonder how long it would take if I set up an organisation in a similar mould only I attacked Catholicism at every turn, to be shut down.

How these mugs get the air time I'll never know

Rev Stuart Campbell is an English man who lives in England and who spends his time running a site devoted to Scottish independence work that one out????

He loves Scotland (supposedly) but not enough to actually live in the country?

Total sad bigot of a man who's life revolves around hating Rangers and the English when the muppet himself is English, much like 53 names he's always online begging for funds to carry on his work from other gullible bigots.

I remember a few years ago there was a slogan " one Scotland many cultures ". It seems now that many means not all,and that protestants, unionists and Rangers supporters are specifically excluded. 

Everyone is entitled to an opinion but this guy absolutely reeks of agenda and is not factually correct more than once in this biased drivel. It comes across that he's raging that hibs fans behaviour  may have deflected from the big bad Rangers theme he likes to push and if that's not bad enough his Hillsborough comments are outrageous. It's obvious he knows who his audience is and in return for donations gives them what they want to read but loses all credibility ,if he ever had any. If he ever meets a Liverpool fan I'm pretty sure he may also lose some teeth too such are his appalling opinions on a tragedy of which their fans have been absolved of any blame.

Not sure why he tweets or writes articles about football.  He infamously stated the Hillsborough disaster was the fault of Liverpool fans.  All that needs to be said about that cretin.

Taking obsession to new levels. Hibs did bad... but 'Rangers', 'Rangers', 'Rangers', songs, songs, songs.

This guy could turn a guy murdering a Rangers fan whilst shouting 'I fucking hate H***' into a Rangers rantathon about nasty, nasty singing.

What sad fucker types 'Rangers' all the time anyway.

Just more of the hate that's led to this. Mentally ill is definitely the term for it.

11 hours ago, Bris Koyd said:

A prick who proves himself to be a prick on each and every possible occasion. These people know that the term "fenian" does not mean catholic but the truth doesn't suit their hateful agenda.

I never get this one if we mean catholic then why don't we just sing catholic? ... this idea that you sing one thing but you really mean something else is just runaway paranoia and the fact that it now has the credence of a ban just goes to show what we are up against 

3 hours ago, ianferguson said:

Everyone is entitled to an opinion but this guy absolutely reeks of agenda and is not factually correct more than once in this biased drivel. It comes across that he's raging that hibs fans behaviour  may have deflected from the big bad Rangers theme he likes to push and if that's not bad enough his Hillsborough comments are outrageous. It's obvious he knows who his audience is and in return for donations gives them what they want to read but loses all credibility ,if he ever had any. If he ever meets a Liverpool fan I'm pretty sure he may also lose some teeth too such are his appalling opinions on a tragedy of which their fans have been absolved of any blame.

As a Liverpool and Rangers fan who was at Hillsborough and lost a friend at that tragedy, and who witnessed first hand the appalling scenes on Saturday from the North Stand I would welcome meeting this deranged cretin for a frank exchange of views over a coffee.

17 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

I never get this one if we mean catholic then why don't we just sing catholic? ... this idea that you sing one thing but you really mean something else is just runaway paranoia and the fact that it now has the credence of a ban just goes to show what we are up against 

The term originates from the Fenian Brotherhood, an Irish Republican organisation with many protestants in it. Historically, there is no evidence to suggest that the term "fenian" means anything other than Irish Republican.

3 hours ago, gogzy said:

Had to stop reading that biased pish about half way through.

Has to be wtitten by a taig.

He's a sheep shagger. Explains the bitter jealousy that shines through his hatred.