Nicky Law & Nicky Clark's Parting Tweets

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, LeeWallaceRFC said:

Huh, wha.....who said that?

joking aside thanks for your efforts over the years and best of luck. Expect Law to end up in England again.

interesting to see he called out "small part"

Posts like that make me catch my breath and get emotional. The one thing I can honestly say is they gave 100% but sadly just didn't have what we really needed when the chips were down. These two young men could've walked away cursing us but actually "thanked" us for being allowed to play there part. All the best guys and thank you from me. :uk: 

Anyone heard about Dean Shiels .. I have always liked Shiels but I would much rather we get someone else because a few times this season I have watched him and I think hes been poor .. cant see much game time for him next year but its been announced 3 have been released and nothing about Shiels ? This would maybe suggest hes been offered a new deal?

24 minutes ago, LeeWallaceRFC said:

Compare this reaction to the news their contracts aren't being renewed , to that of the players who were given the same news this time last season after one of the poorest seasons in our history . 

Thanks for your efforts guys and good luck for the future .

always saddens me when I read this kind of stuff, even if I didnt particularly like the player I can only imagine what it would be like knowing youve played your last game for Rangers, all the best to both of them. Will be welcome at Ibrox any time im sure.

I still remember Law's debut against Albion Rovers at a sunny Almondvale in July, 2013. I know it was only Albion Rovers, but he was outstanding. H might have scored two, I don't quite remember, but he definitley scored one and it was a peach.

If I remember correctly, Clark also scored on his debut at Ibrox, minutes in. Every time I seen his dad Sandy at away games, he looked as proud as you can be. He must have been buzzing for his wee boy.

All the best to them both. They were nothing special, but they played their part.

Thats the way you leave a club.

I never though Clark should have came to us but at least he can say that he gave it a shot, hopefully he can get a place with a premier league side and show us what he can do (just not against us) as he was doing before we wasted a couple of years of his career.

As for Law, he was good enough to get us back but like most of the players over the past couple of years they were there soely to get us back to the top, not compete in Europe.

Good luck to them though.

Guest Lloyd72

Best of luck to them, Clark cheers for the winner against killie and the elation that followed, Law cheers for not missing that penalty against the tarriers. :541:

Shame that neither reached a standard that would see them staying rather than leaving..But the US and WE tweets are Bears Class..Good Luck 2 the both of them. 

Who knows where they might end up and against who they might score against one day that would mibee make us smile..:pipe:

55 minutes ago, WeWelcomeTheChase1 said:

Anyone heard about Dean Shiels .. I have always liked Shiels but I would much rather we get someone else because a few times this season I have watched him and I think hes been poor .. cant see much game time for him next year but its been announced 3 have been released and nothing about Shiels ? This would maybe suggest hes been offered a new deal?

His contract isn't up until June 31st, Law and Clarks are up at the end of this month.