Nicky Law & Nicky Clark's Parting Tweets

Law will probably be a decent signing for whatever team he ends up at, the lad is very technically gifted of that I have no doubt. He was singled out by a lot of our support and although I'm not saying his criticism wasn't unjust he was not the worst in a bad bunch in my opinion, although his reaction to the criticism that day at Dumbarton away done himself no favours whatsoever. For me he had the potential to be a great player for us going through the leagues if only his heart was a big as his talent. 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Law will probably be a decent signing for whatever team he ends up at, the lad is very technically gifted of that I have no doubt. He was singled out by a lot of our support and although I'm not saying his criticism wasn't unjust he was not the worst in a bad bunch in my opinion, although his reaction to the criticism that day at Dumbarton away done himself no favours whatsoever. For me he had the potential to be a great player for us going through the leagues if only his heart was a big as his talent. 

I know he did it then too but was the main one not when he scored against Hearts after just being named man of the match?