Reasonable target for next season

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Love the optimism and hope maybe I have been too cautious in setting that target in my own mind. Maybe I have under estimated how strong our squad will be or over estimated how good the opposition will be. If there is money still to spend and it seems like there might be then an out and out quality striker is critical. Someone to partner Wilson in centre of defence will be key as well. U guys have all got me actually thinking about what it will be like if we can get number 55. wow.

58 minutes ago, Fifebear1690 said:

Shut up dickhead. I want us to win the title as much as we all do. The starting line up is going to have several new players that will take time to gel. Going from playing Dumbarton and Alloa to playing Aberdeen and say Hearts is a fair step up. Just don't want to set unrealistic expectations.

Lol.

1 minute ago, simon said:

You can stick reason up your arse.

I want the league. Any Rangers fan that says different is fucked in the head. 

so let me get this right any bear that doesn't just blindly state we are gonna win the league is fucked in the head. Never mind facts, squad depth, experience. I want us to win the league (stating the bleeding obvious) but it is actually ok to think that we might not be good enough or consistent enough quite yet. Ask an Arsenal fan do you want to win the league, they obviously say yeah. Ask them do you think you will win the league they might say no because they struggle to win games up north in the cold etc, or have a weak underbelly and so on

At the moment we are probably sitting about 3rd. With the defence we have I cant see us being any higher right now, hopefully that will be rectified within the next couple of weeks. Our defence leaks goals against absolute guff so I would imagine them having a fair few bombscare moments in the premiership, hopefully we have two complete new centrebacks for the top flight though!

1 minute ago, VladimirWeiss69 said:

At the moment we are probably sitting about 3rd. With the defence we have I cant see us being any higher right now, hopefully that will be rectified within the next couple of weeks. Our defence leaks goals against absolute guff so I would imagine them having a fair few bombscare moments in the premiership, hopefully we have two complete new centrebacks for the top flight though though!

Finally someone brings some sense to the discussion.

4 minutes ago, VladimirWeiss69 said:

At the moment we are probably sitting about 3rd. With the defence we have I cant see us being any higher right now, hopefully that will be rectified within the next couple of weeks. Our defence leaks goals against absolute guff so I would imagine them having a fair few bombscare moments in the premiership, hopefully we have two complete new centrebacks for the top flight though though!

i actually think Wilson will be better against better opposition as he seems to lose concentration against the shite,Kiernan 100% needs replaced tho in an ideal world id still replace both

Just now, 6superbarry6 said:

i actually think Wilson will be better against better opposition as he seems to lose concentration against the shite,Kiernan 100% needs replaced tho in an ideal world id still replace both

Wouldn't mind having one of them beside an experienced better Centreback who takes charge, however to have two relatively young centrebacks who are capable of having moments playing beside each other is a big no no for me!

Just now, VladimirWeiss69 said:

Wouldn't mind having one of them beside an experienced better Centreback who takes charge, however to have two relatively young centrebacks who are capable of having moments playing beside each other is a big no no for me!

id say Wilson is by far the better of the 2,but aye an experienced cb is a must

Winning the league, anything else is a bonus. Title number 55 and stopping the filth's attempt at a tainted 10 in a row at the first time of asking is the one and only target we should be aiming for.

One million % we should aim and want first!we played the scum off the park with half our team out forester/moh/waggy/king,with the signings we've made already and a few more to come (hopefully defenders and striker) we will be right up there!