• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Absolute Wanker refering to his own support in those terms

these "buck fast" hooligans you refer to who would have bent over backwards for you in your hour of need should you find yourself in a bit of bother with loss of money on a euro tie, a scrap with fans away who jump you, maybe when you are wrecked and had one too many, our own would have seen you ok and you sell us out like this you fucking rodent @CoplandStandBear 

You ain't one of us and you never were

I hope you never have to rely on our good support, coz you won't fucking get

Prick

Well said.

He's pally with Spiers as well. Spiers "bigotry more prevalent at Ibrox than anywhere else" myth went unchallenged in this fuckin specky hotdogs poofy wee podcast where he sucks journo's cocks. 

As others have said, never seen the cunt anywhere near a Rangers game in my life. A fat, mollycoddled waste of a haircut, handwringing cunt. 

2 minutes ago, GallowhillLoyal said:

Well said.

He's pally with Spiers as well. Spiers "bigotry more prevalent at Ibrox than anywhere else" myth went unchallenged in this fuckin specky hotdogs poofy wee podcast where he sucks journo's cocks. 

As others have said, never seen the cunt anywhere near a Rangers game in my life. A fat, mollycoddled waste of a haircut, handwringing cunt. 

You know every support has an element of undesirables wether it be buck fast drinkers, Whisky drinkers, unemployed, wealthy etc etc but when it comes down to it, to a man, I've always seen us help our own, and you don't shit on your own, especially in a country where you are already fucking despised and victimised 

Atrocious reading, really awful piece by a so called fan, I need @gogzy to help block someone coz when they come into this thread I can't read the shit anymore

Just now, A.T.G said:

You know every support has an element of undesirables wether it be buck fast drinkers, Whisky drinkers, unemployed, wealthy etc etc but when it comes down to it, to a man, I've always seen us help our own, and you don't shit on your own, especially in a country where you are already fucking despised and victimised 

Atrocious reading, really awful piece by a so called fan, I need @gogzy to help block someone coz when they come into this thread I can't read the shit anymore

Spot on

Buckys fuckin brilliant by the way you should try it :lol:

I accept that we all have different opinions on particular events but why would any Rangers fan hang the club he supposedly supports, and his fellow fans, out to dry in a public forum knowing very well how it would be used to portray us by the media and our detractors.   Expression of such opinions should be kept in-house for discussion within the Rangers family only.  

IMO this supposed fan is motivated by self interest and promotion rather than any love of our club.

1 hour ago, ger4life_1872 said:

What a fucking cunt 

If So called Rangers fans like this prick of the highest order .Who needs enemies .

Hope he has a greeting from someone's forehead in the near future .

i despair for this new breed of apologetic fan nowadays ?

1 minute ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Straight out of the treacherous school of courageous reporting, usually fed and leaked to by those wanting to build bridges even though they are skint ! Absolutely makes ones skin crawl ! Dry fuckin boak !:sherlock:

Fully expect King to have him on payroll by end of the month 

That's no Rangers supporter.

Its a very dangerous sleekit turncoat looking to ruin our supporters lives. 

Easy to hide behind a wee blog spouting lies pretending to be one of us, put him in a room with a group of real gers and we all know what would happen.

Disgusti ugly toad of a boy