Almost

simon

The same buzz as an Old Firm game. We are fucking back. This "journey" has been both unreal and unbearable at times, but I can't wait to see the mighty Gers step out onto Ibrox park today and slap the gauntlet down to these cunts. It isn't just Hamilton we are against today, it is every single one of them. I have hardly slept a wink thinking about it. 

Rangers are what I live for. Let's get stuck right in.

Spot on am same been up most the night I've missed this feeling this buzz it's the best high ever. The whole of Scottish football Hate we are back and i love that fuck them all horrible cunts! Today is about us only us can't wait to hear the roar when the players walk out to simply the best. ???⚪️?

I cant wait. The last four years have been an emotional rollercoaster and i cant wait for us to go out there and pump all of the clubs that wanted rid of us. They wanted to kill off rangers because they are scared of us. They have every right to be. They dont deserve our respect and im looking forward to seeing us humiliate them. 55 here we come. Take no prisoners gers.:tank::uk:

To be honest, I can't get excited by it. Perhaps that's partly due to family issues, but I'm certain that much of it is due to my cynicism relating to Scottish football.

It's hard for me to celebrate the end of our false imprisonment in the lower tiers and forget the bitterness, bigotry and corruption that our many, many enemies in the Scottish game continually serve up.

Nonetheless, I do not want to detract from anyone's feel good factor and I'm sure I'll enjoy today's match. Furthermore, I'm certain that we'll have a good season.

Hope you all have fun today and for the rest of the season.

7 minutes ago, OlegKuznetsov said:

To be honest, I can't get excited by it. Perhaps that's partly due to family issues, but I'm certain that much of it is due to my cynicism relating to Scottish football.

It's hard for me to celebrate the end of our false imprisonment in the lower tiers and forget the bitterness, bigotry and corruption that our many, many enemies in the Scottish game continually serve up.

Nonetheless, I do not want to detract from anyone's feel good factor and I'm sure I'll enjoy today's match. Furthermore, I'm certain that we'll have a good season.

100% understand your point. I agree somewhat, regarding our treatment, but from a purely sporting viewpoint I can't wait to boot their baws. 

I have also be going through some personal stuff but I am focusing on Ibrox as my happy place and trying to have 90 minutes free of everything else. Hopefully it can be the same for you mate. 

3 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

Totally get that mate.

It's been a long and emotional road, but one we've travelled together, in the best company possible. 

Enjoy today Bears, we deserve it.:cheers:

Can see it being a bit emotional today come half twelve mate. 

it will be good to see us back where we belong in the premiership. it's been a tough 4 years. to be fair since the current board and warburton came in with weir then things have turned around but still weren't where we needed to be.

can't wait to be inside ibrox at kick off. it's a huge day! lets get into this lot :D

2 hours ago, OlegKuznetsov said:

I understand where you are coming from mate, but at the end of the day most of if not all of these clubs and fans wanted us dead and buried forever.

Now they will be reeling each and every time we give them an absolute doing, i understand it won't always be that easy and we will have tough games, but ultimately it is gonna fun as heck to give these teams a bit of payback and make them feel stupid for writing us off! :)