***Official Taigs v Rangers Match Thread***

G.E.C.

9 hours ago, 72barca said:

What the f*ck do you see in them that is so good? Remember for most of the second half against HBS they had 10 men in their half.

Where did I say they were so good?

You do realise we have struggled in pretty much every game in the top flight so far?

6 minutes ago, gogzy said:

You do realise we have struggled in pretty much every game in the top flight so far?

Aye, and Ally run em ragged a couple times with "the worst Rangers team in history". What does it prove?

We've not hit the ground running? Aye. Panic that we'll be midtable at this rate? Fuck naw!

4 minutes ago, AlBear85 said:

Aye, and Ally run em ragged a couple times with "the worst Rangers team in history". What does it prove?

We've not hit the ground running? Aye. Panic that we'll be midtable at this rate? Fuck naw!

on current form, we will get no higher than mid table.  You might think that it's all going to turn around and we are going to storm this league ( I did at the start of it)  I figured we wouldn't have dropped 4 points already, stugggled against fucking killie, had boyd score against us, and generally look like  mid table team.

Just now, gogzy said:

on current form, we will get no higher than mid table.  You might think that it's all going to turn around and we are going to storm this league ( I did at the start of it)  I figured we wouldn't have dropped 4 points already, stugggled against fucking killie, had boyd score against us, and generally look like  mid table team.

Seriously, speechless. Used to crazy bangers on here spouting shite but you thinking that. Wow.

Storm this league? After everything we've been through did anyone truly believe we'd storm it this year? Makes sense, no wonder the drama after four games,

1 minute ago, AlBear85 said:

Seriously, speechless. Used to crazy bangers on here spouting shite but you thinking that. Wow.

Storm this league? After everything we've been through did anyone truly believe we'd storm it this year? Makes sense, no wonder the drama after four games,

we've dropped on average a point a a game in case you hadn't noticed.

you honestly think we ( on current form) are good enough to get even into the top 3?  I don't.   something major will have to change before that happens.

4 minutes ago, gogzy said:

we've dropped on average a point a a game in case you hadn't noticed.

you honestly think we ( on current form) are good enough to get even into the top 3?  I don't.   something major will have to change before that happens.

We've dropped a point a game after 4 games, yes. Still not getting why I should panic and say after 34 more games we'll finish 6th.

Did you think we'd "storm it" this season?

We are still unbeaten in the league the tims are not unbeatable, they will drop points.

I want to know what the fuck david weir is doing in regards to sorting out that defence.

We defo have the personnel for a 3 5 2 and shold start working on it for the next couple a weeks.

6 minutes ago, SuperPapac05 said:

I really wish this game was at Ibrox. The thought of getting smashed at the Piggery so early on ... :power_of_anguish:

Might be for the best, playing them at Ibrox now would be a waste of a home game. There's no chance of us winning this,whether it's home or away, maybe we can at home in December if we sort ourselves out.

10 hours ago, G.E.C. said:

Two weeks away but fuck it, may as well begin the build up.

Really hope Windass is fit for the game, reckon he can have the same effect Holt has in the midfield 3.

Less said about the CB's the better.

Are we really pinning our hopes on a free transfer from the lower leagues? Is that what we have become? 

A lot of panic merchants on here.

We outplayed, outfought and outclassed them in the semi final and we have added to the squad. It's not quite clicking yet but we will come good.

The scum are nowhere near as good as some are making out and their dismal performance in Israel proves that.

I don't think we need to worry about picking up the tempo as the atmosphere will take care of that. We just need to defend better and be more clinical in the final third and I have faith we can do it.

2 hours ago, Dietspam said:

Is there a secret back 4 that i don't know about? Wilson and Kiernan are our best options at the moment. Hill makes me think the back room staff underestimated this league. Senderos hasn't played since the end of June, he's not played with the team in a competitive match. The only hope there is that he has been training with the team for some time and has been integrated into our style of play.

There is no way that we can out defend Celtic in this one. Sounding like an American here but our best defense is a good offense. We need to attack them from start to finish. If we do that, i think it will be a high scoring game and hopefully we can come out on top. If we sit back and try and soak them up, we will get slaughtered. 

Id play hodson before tav, hodson looks way better defensively 

39 minutes ago, rfc_watp said:

A lot of panic merchants on here.

We outplayed, outfought and outclassed them in the semi final and we have added to the squad. It's not quite clicking yet but we will come good.

The scum are nowhere near as good as some are making out and their dismal performance in Israel proves that.

I don't think we need to worry about picking up the tempo as the atmosphere will take care of that. We just need to defend better and be more clinical in the final third and I have faith we can do it.

Bang on. The hysteria on here after only four games is ridiculous. I've seen umpteen campaigns and plenty where we've been crowned champions. We started slowly in many of them under managers like Walter and Dick and dropped loads of points on the way. No team in the world plays well every week and wins every game so why do many expect that of us now? That's football. Calm down. This season, like every other season, will be a roller coaster. Full of ups and downs. We've got a strong squad and a great back room. If, and it's a big if, they beat us on the 10th, it's only three points dropped, 33 more games to go and another 3 against the scum.

Just now, BlueBloodStream said:

If they score early first 15 which I think they will then we won't win the game. Best is a draw but we concede so will need to be 2-2 or something.

Realistically I think 3-0 or 5-1 to the tattie munchers

Get fucked, ridiculous attitude. 

1 minute ago, offminorthreat said:

Get fucked, ridiculous attitude. 

I said after we beat Motherwell that it covered up our defence because they should have taken 3 or 4 off us (cup game not last week). When Boyd is scoring for the basement boys then what chance do we have. Don't care what anyone says but the scums attack is 20 times better than Killies. We will get killed they will know we are shite just now and if we concede early I won't be tuning in for much longer as it will be a barrowload l. 

People can have the battle fever attitude all they want but let's face it we have been shite for month's. Last time we played well was against them and we still didn't win in 90 mins....we still conceded two goals.