Halliday Captain

Perth_Campsie_Ger

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, BEE said:

His press conference went like, "Guys, guys - did I ever tell you I used to live on Copland Road? As I say I went to a Rangers game before I was born".

I thought he was pretty shite in general tonight; gave the ball away too often, some of his tackles were half hearted and his diving about pretending he was injured was embarrassing.

Barton's even worse in my eyes so fuck all to do with that.

Fuck up.

5 minutes ago, BEE said:

His press conference went like, "Guys, guys - did I ever tell you I used to live on Copland Road? As I say I went to a Rangers game before I was born".

I thought he was pretty shite in general tonight; gave the ball away too often, some of his tackles were half hearted and his diving about pretending he was injured was embarrassing.

:lol: He pump your Mrs or something?

When he drives forward and plays in an advanced position he's a great player to have, in the midfield three however he should never be in a holding/defensive position as proven by a few sloppy pieces of play in dangerous positions.

Wears the armband well in terms of passion and being vocal on the pitch.

*Awaits abuse for criticism of Halliday*

8 minutes ago, BEE said:

<cr>

Has Halliday pumped your Mrs?

8 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Fuckin hell , a dunno what this boy has done to some on here .

7 minutes ago, Sket said:

Utter pish.

6 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Lmao what the fuck

5 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Delighted for him tonight.  Also thought he had a good game.

Bee's steamin!

4 minutes ago, BF2 said:

Fuck up.

4 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

:lol: He pump your Mrs or something?

Just now, RD.1872 said:

<cr>

Has Halliday pumped your Mrs?

This shows the issue - you'd think I was talking about your wain ffs :lol:

3 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Don't know how his mum and dad felt but even I felt a little tear watching him lead the team out. It looked right and he didn't look out of place wearing it. 

Best player on the park by a mile

Aw ffs :lol:

13 minutes ago, BEE said:

Dunno what fucking game you were watching! Easily our best player besides Waghorn, kept the ball moving, was all over the pitch and capped off his performance with a sweetly taken goal. You're as deluded than Sutton if your post isn't a fishing attempt!

4 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

I would like to see Tav having a shot at captain. I thought it was strange Halliday got the captains band considering he had be the other half involved in the bust up.

Tav is one of the few that have been playing well this season and giving him the band would've been a nice reward for him. 

3 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

I'm not a Halliday fanboy by any stretch of the imagination but to suggest he had a poor game tonight is just mad. He provided balance to our midfield

I stressed it to prove a point, at the end of the day we were playing a team from the division below - performing well in that environment is nowhere near good enough to cement yourself as Rangers captain. Will see the usual flipflopping next week if we lose 1-0.