• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Unbelievable! 

Kenny took his wife out for a meal and a guy with a knife threatens them. 

Kenny's wife was assaulted

Kenny gets arrested.

Why?

We live in a catholic run country.

Paranoid protestants though!

6 minutes ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

If he gets charged he will be in the cells untill Tuesday, it's a bank holiday in Glasgow am sure?

Maybe that's the gestapos plan 

Not because he is valuable and for me he is 

No ,maybe because he plays for Rangers and it will unsettle him 

I fucking despise these bastards as much as the beggars 

4 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

We live in a catholic run country.

Paranoid protestants though!

After the Hibs game we all said it would be 'open season' on Rangers players, if that situation wasn't handled right. Seems open season has begun. Miller should have been able to take his wife out for a meal, with-out a knife wielding moron threatening them.  It's unbelievable that  he's been arrested for it.

1 minute ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

fuck off police Scotland that's embarrassing if someone threatens someone you love then you protect them natural instinct.

You would think so wouldn't you, but not in this fucked up republican state. 

Some scumbag broke into my house and I'm chasing the wee prick through the neighbours back gardens before I lost him. First thing the police did when turning up and hearing the story was give me a stern warning that if I had caught the wee prick I would be up on serious charges. 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

You would think so wouldn't you, but not in this fucked up republican state. 

Some scumbag broke into my house and I'm chasing the wee prick through the neighbours back gardens before I lost him. First thing the police did when turning up and hearing the story was give me a stern warning that if I had caught the wee prick I would be up on serious charges. 

Yet in America ,you catch the wee fucker in your house ,shoot him dead and nothing 

Just now, Gaz52 said:

The SNP and the rest of the new-born nationalist imbeciles are slowly twisting the knife in to us. It's getting worse as the day goes on. Everyone knows they blame the referendum result on Rangers fans

You catching him is the only chance that he'd ever be caught since they are useless brain dead wankers.

The couple are believed to have been questioned by officers at their Hamilton home last week after officers examined CCTV footage from the bar and police last night confirmed that prosecutors are considering charges against the footballer.

A Police Scotland spokesperson said: “A man of 36 was arrested and is the subject of a report to the procurator fiscal.”

Sounds like this was a while ago and not today and that he was arrested so he could be questioned. Probably also because the cops are bitter.