Kenny Miller arrested

wearethepeople1

On a FB post it said that Sky news reported that he was arrested weeks ago (probably that night or the Sunday), and in their headline said it was because he glassed a Celtic fan, but then there was no mention any of that in the link to the story at all. WTF is it with the media and social websites?

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, offminorthreat said:

That said, saw a fat fuck tramp in a sellick trackie this morning on the way to work here in Melbourne. Was stopped at a red light so rolled down the window of my car and yelled out "big jock knew". 

In your parcel shelf should be the obligatory hauf brick to assist the jakey tramp in the opening of his window. He may have been hard of hearing ya thoughtless cheapskate

3 hours ago, delparlane said:

Aye, maybe in this case, but believe me m8, this country at the moment is nothing more than a giant fucking clown car overflowing with the most stupendously thick people you could possibly find. It really has become a sad, sad joke (as this current race for the title of POTUS makes painfully clear.). Seems we're heading for all-out warfare here as well; no one can find any middle ground because both sides are entrenched; as a result sweet fuck-all gets done to benefit society because of it. 

Great insight. Great post. (tu) Politics are used simply to create division among the people.

Somewhere along the lines of a 55/45 percent split usually does the trick. :sherlock:

19 hours ago, PromDeAnglais said:

FFS. Our return to the top flight has been nothing short of fucking ridiculous :lol:doh

I said months ago that the whole Fenian conglomerate that is Scotland will really up the ante against us. But hey, they will fail, just like they failed 4 years ago. The cunts are just rhabid and absolutely Beelin' that we are still here, they really cant handle the fact that they tried to kill us, had the best chance they will ever get to kill us and failed miserably. They are like the school bully, they are riddled with fear and insecurity because they know that the inevitable is coming, that The Rangers power, success and dominance is in the post and is going to land on their doorstep very very soon.

Keep fighting and never fear fellow Bears, just like our Fathers did so long ago.

3 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

The cunts start a fight with a man and his wife out for a meal, get deservedly beat up then go running to the police. Dirty, lowlife grassing bastards. 

This is what the scum are like when they win. It's bviously against their nature. Zero dignity. 

They are not big in grassing when it comes to child rape though! The biggest cover up merchants on the planet and again, ably assisted by governments, I may add, including our very own wee nicky, recently interfering and obstructing the "independent" child abuse inquiry, which caused it's leader to resign.

Cunts are utterly shameless. That's the mentality we have to deal with.

3 hours ago, Thermopylae said:

It's just the bitterness oozes out of every pour with them ... you really would have to be one to fully understand it :power_of_anguish:. My favourite tim delusion is when they talk about the ROI flag being green white and gold when of course it's nothing of the sort ... they can't even get their favourite flag right because of the ingrained seething bigotry  :7326:

De Valera at his instalment as PM of ROI stated that the tri-colour was green for Oireland and white and gold for the RC church,laterly changed to green white and orange,in the pretence of repping both communities.

The 'butcher's apron' is an IRA/SF nickname for our beloved flag.If it's now being used by SNP supporters,that speaks loudly of their connections.

8 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

I said months ago that the whole Fenian conglomerate that is Scotland will really up the ante against us. But hey, they will fail, just like they failed 4 years ago

Shouldn't really post this.

Sitting with my pals just now  (00:30 Bangkok time) ... really fucking steaming, and on our umpteenth gallon of fuck knows what. Sorry but those fucking plastics need fucked-off.

That's all.

3 minutes ago, geneva_ger said:

Sitting with my pals just now  (00:30 Bangkok time) ... really fucking steaming, and on our umpteenth gallon of fuck knows what. Sorry but those fucking plastics need fucked-off.

That's all.

Fucksake mate dont hold back

57 minutes ago, geneva_ger said:

That's all.

Better watch yourself mate, the Thai polis will be through your door in a minute.

2 hours ago, Misteral said:

On a FB post it said that Sky news reported that he was arrested weeks ago (probably that night or the Sunday), and in their headline said it was because he glassed a Celtic fan, but then there was no mention any of that in the link to the story at all. WTF is it with the media and social websites?

Just read that mate. Fucking ridiculous headline. Just goes to show it's not only the Scottish media that are scumbags. 

5 hours ago, offminorthreat said:

Tims are getting worse ffs. 

That said, saw a fat fuck tramp in a sellick trackie this morning on the way to work here in Melbourne. Was stopped at a red light so rolled down the window of my car and yelled out "big jock knew". 

Should have seen the face on the mong, his wee brain couldn't comprehend a guy in a suit driving a Porsche giving it to him at 730am on the other side of the world. A taig is a taig though so what do you do. 

That made my fucking night, the pizza am waiting man from the local joint is going to taste even better thinking of the retarded jokey bastard being raging all day!!!

5 hours ago, Thermopylae said:

It's just the bitterness oozes out of every pour with them ... you really would have to be one to fully understand it :power_of_anguish:. My favourite tim delusion is when they talk about the ROI flag being green white and gold when of course it's nothing of the sort ... they can't even get their favourite flag right because of the ingrained seething bigotry  :7326:

A guy I work with is into history and told me the other day that the root flag is green white and orange, the green represents the Catholics, the white represents the peace in the middle and the orange represents the protestants.

Dunno if there is any truth in that and I'm not that bothered that I wana Google it

5 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

A guy I work with is into history and told me the other day that the root flag is green white and orange, the green represents the Catholics, the white represents the peace in the middle and the orange represents the protestants.

Dunno if there is any truth in that and I'm not that bothered that I wana Google it

I learned that when I was about 12 :lol: 

6 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Correct, and the national colour of Ireland is BLUE

Truth!

Brown bottle.jpg