***The official Rangers vs. St Johnstone match thread***

Always love a mid-week game under the floodlights and this one is no different. A hard fought 2-0 win for us seeing as St.Johnstone will come well prepared. 

Fod

Tav      Hill        Kiernan     Hodson

Windass    Halliday     Holt/Forrester

O'Halloran   Garner    Dodoo

I fully expect him to start the man who cannot be dropped though in McKay. All I can do is laugh now when I see his name in the starting 11.  

Waghorn has to start through the middle, the ball doesn't stick up front when Miller or Garner are there. Waghorn may not be the best finisher or be in the best form but he keeps the ball and gives others time to support. Miller has good movement but he drops deep far too often and nine times out of ten just moves the ball on sideways with no pressure applied. Garner just doesn't suit the style of play that MW wants us to play. 

5 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Can't believe they have a forum. There's more people on that than they get in the stands 

Was thinking that myself :lol:

I like to have a sneaky look at our next oppositions forums now and again. They all use the same recycled patter.  Sevco, The Rangers, the bread man ( :power_of_anguish: ) media love in, bastard H** refs etc. They've got a full house on there.

4 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

We need to capitalise on Aberdeen's loss to Hamilton tonight (and guaranteed loss at the weekend to the tims...)

In a perfect scenario, Hearts drop points in both their games too whilst we win ours.

Win our games and I hope the sheep do the taigs. We can't want the taigs to beat someone to help us get 2nd. That certainly isn't the rangers way.

Just now, pollok-bear said:

Win our games and I hope the sheep do the taigs. We can't want the taigs to beat someone to help us get 2nd. That certainly isn't the rangers way.

I certainly don't want the taigs to win, but it's more or less guaranteed that the sheep lose to them :lol:

1 minute ago, Supersonic said:

I certainly don't want the taigs to win, but it's more or less guaranteed that the sheep lose to them :lol:

1 minute ago, Supersonic said:

Yeah your right it probably is guaranteed. They bastards lie down to the taigs all the time mate. They only raise there game against us.

4 minutes ago, Zappa6995 said:

Just checked the league table and the goals for column is a fucking Disgrace, baws need booted and something needs to change starting tomorrow night.

Our main striker, Waghorn, scored a great goal in the first match of the season; he is now finding his feet again after a bad injury. When he is back he will be scoring again and we will see more goals.

Guest Lloyd72
2 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

Our main striker, Waghorn, scored a great goal in the first match of the season; he is now finding his feet again after a bad injury. When he is back he will be scoring again and we will see more goals.

Wasn't his first match back from injury early september? surely he should be over it now, he's just not good enough imo.

3 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

If we are depending on Waghorn in this league, we are well and truly fucked. He is a Championship player,