Charles Green, the wind, plastic pitches and now a

RFC55

Bilel mohsni interview are some of the excuses ally has used. This board had better grow a set of baws and fast

ALLY McCoist last night blasted stopper Bilel Mohsni for giving Hibs the motivation to pull off a stunning Ibrox win.

Mohsni claimed the Hibees were out of the title race before the game but Jason Cummings’s double and a David Gray goal fired them to a 3-1 triumph .

McCoist, who insisted his own future wasn’t an issue, said: “It’s naivety by Bilel.”

One of the worst thing about last night was the invisibility of the management team when went behind. Totally hiding.

Robbie Neilson looked focused and determined whilst actively coach on his team on Sunday. Stubbs was very visible last night.

Too many of the players didn't want the ball either.

Not Rangers attitude.

One of the worst thing about last night was the invisibility of the management team when went behind. Totally hiding.

Robbie Neilson looked focused and determined whilst actively coach on his team on Sunday. Stubbs was very visible last night.

Too many of the players didn't want the ball either.

Not Rangers attitude.

That drives me fucking mad. Ally just stands there with his arms folded like a fucking idiot, never shouts, never gets animated, never tells his players anything. Stubbs went mental at his players last night when they made a mistake, Ally just stood like a fucking tadger for 90 minutes.

Sadly the time has come for the fans to gather at the front doors force his removal, I will hate doing it but he is he is totally inept and should have walked long ago with his head high but now harsh decisions will have to be made legend or not .

That drives me fucking mad. Ally just stands there with his arms folded like a fucking idiot, never shouts, never gets animated, never tells his players anything. Stubbs went mental at his players last night when they made a mistake, Ally just stood like a fucking tadger for 90 minutes.

Shortly after the second there was a four minute injury break. Not one conversation took place between Management and players and very little between the players themselves. How can that be possible? Do they already know the 2-0 down at home plan?

Doesn't sit well saying this but Stubbs was the opposite. On touch line constantly. Even at 3-0 up he was there giving instruction, speaking to individuals - in general motivating.

The best we offered was placing Durrant on touch line during second half who again stood offering nothing. I did not see any of them speak to a player in 90 minutes - they might have done, probably did but it would have been a rare occurrence.

I do not believe that when stood there Ally doesn't realise within himself he does not know what to do and for that reason it's diabolical he doesn't step aside.

Shortly after the second there was a four minute injury break. Not one conversation took place between Management and players and very little between the players themselves. How can that be possible? Do they already know the 2-0 down at home plan?

Doesn't sit well saying this but Stubbs was the opposite. On touch line constantly. Even at 3-0 up he was there giving instruction, speaking to individuals - in general motivating.

The best we offered was placing Durrant on touch line during second half who again stood offering nothing. I did not see any of them speak to a player in 90 minutes - they might have done, probably did but it would have been a rare occurrence.

I do not believe that when stood there Ally doesn't realise within himself he does not know what to do and for that reason it's diabolical he doesn't step aside.

(tu)

Noticed this as well. Our players were all standing looking at each other - clueless

i think its safe to say the players will also know he is a duff manager - why look to him for advice if thats the case?

He's taking every last one of us for mugs. He will single handedly kill this club of we don't get promotion if he hasn't done so already with his amateur approach to management.

Time for a protest to get the cunt as far away from Ibrox as possible.

Moshni is not at fault for players being played out of position, poor tactics, poor set plays, entertaining players being kept on the bench, one lone striker who is as mobile as a French tank in reverse, poor recruitment and scouting and much more.

Ally has to go, it's that simple.

I sat in the family stand last night and watched all those young Bears in tears at that bullshit performance. I've never been one for calling for a manager's head, as I believe it takes time to make your own mark. However, McCoist is a disaster and way out of his depth.

Do the decent thing Ally, forget your pay off and go now.

We were absolutely fuckin clueless last night. Clueless. Up front was woeful. Defence was woeful. Just shite. To blame a player for motivating the other team is absolutely rank rotten. Why did Ally not motivate his own team to go out there and win. The other team can be as motivated as they want, but we should be more motivated than them. Utter shit.